And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings III

Started by Syt, October 19, 2019, 04:02:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on January 02, 2021, 01:20:23 PM
Romanga has to be a genre of Japanese comic books  :cool:

Scantily-clad schoolgirls in 13th century Italy?

Josquius

Interesting to see byzantium holding constantinople but otherwise diminished. Not played ck3 yet but never seen that in other games.
██████
██████
██████

Josephus

Quote from: celedhring on January 03, 2021, 03:15:51 AM
Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on January 02, 2021, 01:20:23 PM
Romanga has to be a genre of Japanese comic books  :cool:

Scantily-clad schoolgirls in 13th century Italy?

Interesting cosplay theme.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tyr on January 03, 2021, 06:19:00 AM
Interesting to see byzantium holding constantinople but otherwise diminished. Not played ck3 yet but never seen that in other games.
Coptic King of Nubia inherited and the empire blew up.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Researched all techs by 1301. That might need to be adjusted
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Brain

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 03, 2021, 08:15:11 AM
Researched all techs by 1301. That might need to be adjusted

Venerable Jorge feels that no further knowledge is necessary.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

Techs complete

I quickly took a county from Aquitaine and created the kingdom of Burgundy and gave it my 2nd son.

1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Had to attack my Kretan allies because one of my Duke's was going to inherit it and gain independence. Pressed that Duke's claim and crowned him early.

1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Doing well. That Persian dynasty is the only one with bigger prestige than mine. Syria is ruled by one of my branch houses.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Tamas

It is quite frustrating that they have carried over from CK2 the fact that being an Empire makes you MORE stable as opposed to less.

It is made here even worse. Vassals when of an Empire (or any strong state, really) will be conquering weaker foes around them. However, the will never be a target of any counter-attacks by their neighbours because declaring war on them would mean declaring war on the Empire itself. But the vassal declaring war does not draw to the Empire in of course so there are no ramifications on that level. In several games I managed to actually ignore for a while just how much my realm was growing without me doing a bloody thing.

This might be historical but in effect results in some absurd snowballing which even if you ignore the ahistorical nature of it, just makes the gameworld boring.

Also, the internal challenge just seems easier even than vanilla CK2, and not even close to CK2 HIP.

jimmy olsen

I just can't catch up to this Persian dynasty

1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Nearing the end of this game

1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point