Main Menu

Crime in Sweden...

Started by Tonitrus, July 17, 2009, 11:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

QuoteSwedish man attacked by tattooed girl gang

Published: 16 Jul 09 10:51 CET
Online: http://www.thelocal.se/20694/20090716/

Police in central Sweden are on the hunt for a gang of tattooed women who sexually molested a 50-year-old man as he was riding by on his bicycle.

* Serial masturbator seized by Willy's in central Sweden (17 Jul 09)
    * Agency rule leaves Swedish toddler 'nameless' (17 Jul 09)
    * 'Sackey Wasky' whacks wallets of Swedish men (15 Jul 09)

The incident took place around 9pm on July 8th as the man was cycling down Vintergatan in central Örebro, the Aftonbladet newspaper reports.

Suddenly, someone grabbed hold of the rack on the back of the man's bike, causing him to fall to the ground.

"The girls ran up to him and pulled the bicycle down so he fell," Örebro police spokesperson Annika Haaster told the newspaper.

As the man was lying defenceless on the ground, the women proceeded to pull off his trousers and underwear and molest him sexually before fleeing the scene.

According to police, the 50-year-old was not otherwise beaten or physically assaulted by the gang of five girls.

The victim told police that the girl who actually pulled down the bicycle was about 175 centimetres (5 feet, 7 inches) tall and had tattoos on her forearms.

Authorities are hoping that tips from the public can help them apprehend the suspects responsible for the bizarre attack.

"It's downright unusual for five girls [to do something like this]. Perhaps there are others who've had the same thing happen to them," Haaster told Aftonbladet.

Syt

In Soviet Sweden, women molest you!
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Octavian

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Martinus

I wonder if people's reactions were the same if this was a gang of male youths raping a 50 y.o. woman?

Tonitrus

Quote from: Martinus on July 18, 2009, 04:13:13 AM
I wonder if people's reactions were the same if this was a gang of male youths raping a 50 y.o. woman?

I thought on commenting on that when I posted it.

The typical reaction, of course, is that being a man, most men would think it a good (or at least, neutral) thing. 

After much thought, I have to admit.  Being that the victim is a man, it makes me chuckle a bit.  If it were a woman, I'd be wanting the perpetrators to be hung from lamp posts.

Sexist double-standard?  Absolutely.  But somehow, I think I am ok with that.

Note, if the guy wanted to press charges, I'd still lock up the harpies.

Syt

After all, women are the weaker sex.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Slargos

I'm not 100% confident here, but isn't a fairly large percentage of rape victims male?

I seem to recall reading something of the sorts.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Slargos on July 18, 2009, 06:41:32 AM
I'm not 100% confident here, but isn't a fairly large percentage of rape victims male?

Mostly raped by other males though.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

The other Scandinavians are often fond of saying how in Sweden the men are more feminine than the men....proof?
██████
██████
██████

Syt

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 18, 2009, 06:59:13 AM
Quote from: Slargos on July 18, 2009, 06:41:32 AM

Mostly raped by other males though.

BURN IN HELL MARTINUS
—Stephen Jay Gould

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Martinus on July 18, 2009, 04:13:13 AM

Of course not.