Yes
17 (36.2%)
No
21 (44.7%)
Jaronomayor
9 (19.1%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Admiral Yi

Foregone conclusion, but hey, slow news season.

Iormlund

No. Y, sí, ya sé que a mí no se me ha perdido nada en este asunto, pero como criptoeurocomunista he de meter mis narices donde no me importa.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Iormlund on July 14, 2009, 05:43:03 PM
No. Y, sí, ya sé que a mí no se me ha perdido nada en este asunto, pero como criptoeurocomunista he de meter mis narices donde no me importa.

I'll take the Enchilada platter.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Iormlund

:lol:
Enchilada? Yikes. Not only you have to hear Mexicans slaughtering our beautiful language but you eat their crap as well. You poor creatures.

Sheilbh

Yes.  I've read a few profiles of her and she seems well qualified. 
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

Quote from: Iormlund on July 14, 2009, 05:51:46 PM
Enchilada? Yikes. Not only you have to hear Mexicans slaughtering our beautiful language but you eat their crap as well. You poor creatures.

Enchiladas are good. They are one of my family's home recipes.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

:mad:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Caliga

Yes.  I saw a photo of her someplace that wasn't taken that long ago where she was in casual clothes, and she actually has pretty nice boobs.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Neil

Now let's be fair.  Spanish is a barbaric, ugly language, scarcely better than Russian.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Tonitrus

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 14, 2009, 06:09:41 PM

I'm more of a quesadilla man these days, but enchiladas were my first love.  So yeah, stop the hate.

grumbler

Quote from: Armyknife on July 14, 2009, 08:54:20 PM
Do you have to pay for eye tests in the US ?
Somebody has to pay, yes.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

She is a Yankee fan?  Oh hell no.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Hell no.  I'm serious, you guys.  You don't want a Latina on the USSC, "wise" or not.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall