What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

FunkMonk

My God. A Democrat Senator from Alabama.

My. God.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: FunkMonk on December 12, 2017, 10:38:33 PM
My God. A Democrat Senator from Alabama.

My. God.
Let's party like it's 1992!
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

11B4V

Habbaku

I cannot wait to read the weepy Trump tweets tomorrow. Assuming he doesn't just ignore it and delete all his previous messages of support for Moore.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

frunk

Quote from: 11B4V on December 12, 2017, 10:38:04 PM
Oh and FU Bannon you fat fuck.

Do we think Bannon goes away from the political scene, or does he continue to be annoying?

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on December 12, 2017, 10:43:17 PM
Really stunning. Good on Jones.

The guy's not exactly a seat warmer, either.  The man indicted Eric Rudolph and prosecuted Klansman that bombed the 16th Street Baptist Church, for fuck's sake.  You'd think--Democrat or no--he's somebody Alabama would want to send to DC to represent them.

Except for the whole whore pills and minorities thingy.

Monoriu

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Habbaku on December 12, 2017, 10:45:34 PM
I cannot wait to read the weepy Trump tweets tomorrow. Assuming he doesn't just ignore it and delete all his previous messages of support for Moore.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, there's no way he's just going to ignore this.  :lol:  He is going to be absolutely apoplectic tomorrow.

Camerus

:) a Moore win would have been truly disheartening.

PDH

Either it is faked with voters coming in on a buss from liberal Mississippi or that Moore didn't do what Trump wanted and so he deserved to lose.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM