NFL Week 5: Paging Mr. Pollard, Mr. Bernard Pollard, white courtesy phone

Started by CountDeMoney, October 08, 2016, 07:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

I wish I knew how to get this curse lifted from the Dolphins. <_<  Tunsil out because he hurt himself in the fucking shower.

MadBurgerMaker

Baltimore fired their OC.  Just rolled across the bottom line thing.

Promoted Morninwheg (sp?) from QB coach to OC. E: Mornhinweg. 

CountDeMoney

Marc Trestman fired.  Well, imagine the shit out of that.  sbr is going to have to order all new "I heart Trestdicks" stationery.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

derspiess

Chargers tried their damnedest to give that one away in the 4th quarter :lol:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Alcibiades