10/9 4:05 ET    At Denver    -5    Atlanta
10/9 4:25 ET    At Los Angeles    -1    Buffalo
10/9 4:25 ET    At Oakland    -3.5    San Diego
10/9 4:25 ET    Cincinnati    -2    At Dallas
10/9 8:30 ET    At Green Bay    -7    NY Giants

Monday Night Football Point Spread

10/10 8:30 ET    At Carolina    -4.5    Tampa Bay

Sophie Scholl

:lol: That title is hilarious.  Time for the upset of the season!  Go Brownies!
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Valmy

I am sure all of Baltimore is eager to welcome their friendly neighbors.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on October 08, 2016, 10:28:00 PM

This is my personal Super Bowl.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 08, 2016, 11:08:03 PM

Really? I mean your team wins actual Super Bowls.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on October 08, 2016, 11:38:43 PM
Really? I mean your team wins actual Super Bowls.

12 years of being shoved down our throat, all the while as they colluded and conspired with the gangster Tagliabue to keep a team out of Baltimore, that doesn't go away with pretty trophies.

Just because the state of Israel exists doesn't mean the Holocaust should be forgotten.  Quite the contrary.  My instrument of vengeance upon this earth needs to Dresden firefuck the franchise that would have denied its right to exist into the Stone Age.  Fuck that fucking team.  I hope it's a fucking body bag game.

Valmy

Yeah instead of getting a shitty expansion franchise in 1994 you got a much better franchise in 1995.  :lol: Clearly equivalent to the Holocaust.

I would blame the people who actually took the NFL out of Baltimore, you know Bob Irsay and the Colts. Hell they even sued when the CFL attempted to create a new Colts there. But that's just me.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on October 09, 2016, 02:25:35 PM

How's that going for ya?

Seems to be going pretty well for him :lol:

Hilarious that extra points have played such a huge role in the seasons of both my favorite College team and NFL team this year.

Edit: Oh wait the NFL is still conspiring against Baltimore and the ghost of Tagliabue reversed the call. Hey the Redskins just won the Seedy Bowl!

Sorry pal but I would bet the Ravens have a pretty decisive winning record in these things.

CountDeMoney

Valmy

CountDeMoney

And they should've beaten the Raiders last week, just like they could've easily lost the first 3 games in the same way.  It's one of those seasons.

derspiess

Agree; with such a soft schedule thus far, Ravens should be at least 4-1.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on October 09, 2016, 03:04:50 PM
Quote from: derspiess on October 09, 2016, 02:25:35 PM

How's that going for ya?

Seems to be going pretty well for him :lol:

Hilarious that extra points have played such a huge role in the seasons of both my favorite College team and NFL team this year.

Edit: Oh wait the NFL is still conspiring against Baltimore and the ghost of Tagliabue reversed the call. Hey the Redskins just won the Seedy Bowl!

Sorry pal but I would bet the Ravens have a pretty decisive winning record in these things.

Was talking about yesterday's result.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on October 10, 2016, 01:09:33 PM
Was talking about yesterday's result.

So was I. :unsure:

I saw the Ravens had scored and I thought the slurs were about to lose. But then it got called back and Washington won.