News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Walking Dead spoilers thread

Started by viper37, October 25, 2015, 10:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

I suspect he had the hots for Beth before that.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 30, 2015, 02:56:14 AM
I suspect he had the hots for Beth before that.

Impossibru...she was way legal.

Eddie Teach

Jaron

Yeah, the actress who played Beth is 30 now, but she was supposed to be in her mid/late teen years, right?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Tonitrus

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Jaron on November 30, 2015, 03:00:30 AM
Yeah, the actress who played Beth is 30 now, but she was supposed to be in her mid/late teen years, right?

Yeah. There was one scene where she was determined to have her first drink.

lustindarkness

Quote from: Tonitrus on November 30, 2015, 02:12:35 AM
I thought that for a mid-season finale, it was kinda weak.   :sleep:
Maybe not weak, but it felt short, rushed, and like always too many damn comercial breaks.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Grey Fox

Quote from: lustindarkness on November 30, 2015, 07:43:42 AM
Quote from: Tonitrus on November 30, 2015, 02:12:35 AM
I thought that for a mid-season finale, it was kinda weak.   :sleep:
Maybe not weak, but it felt short, rushed, and like always too many damn comercial breaks.

AMC sure does seem to have lots of those. I watched almost all the episodes (save the last 2, actually) on demand & the live pacing is so different.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 30, 2015, 02:23:20 AM
Probably a mistake not splitting off the season at the tower falling over, they couldn't up the ante any more, nor could they resolve that in one episode.

I agree.  One thing I was wondering about regarding casting.  The walkers have been around for about two years or more.  The town had food but was rationing and now there are two overweight people in the main cast - the fraudulent egg head and the pseudo doctor.  Are they overweight in the comics as well?

Josephus

I always watch TWD about a half hour late, that way I skip all the commercials.

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

crazy canuck

Quote from: Josephus on November 30, 2015, 01:25:52 PM
I always watch TWD about a half hour late, that way I skip all the commercials.

I start watching at about half past the hour to do the same thing.

viper37

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 30, 2015, 11:34:46 AM
Probably a mistake not splitting off the season at the tower falling over, they couldn't up the ante any more, nor could they resolve that in one episode.

I agree.  One thing I was wondering about regarding casting.  The walkers have been around for about two years or more.  The town had food but was rationing and now there are two overweight people in the main cast - the fraudulent egg head and the pseudo doctor.  Are they overweight in the comics as well?
the guy on Lost never became skinny ;)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

crazy canuck

Quote from: viper37 on November 30, 2015, 02:59:10 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on November 30, 2015, 11:34:46 AM

the guy on Lost never became skinny ;)

Yeah, but at least it was understandable that he started out being fat.  Hard to explain that this far into the apocalypse.

Josquius

I'm kind of relieved they didn't end the series on a cliff hanger. Does look like they were set for the sheltered kid saying mom to turn the zombies on them followed by fade to black.
I have to find issue with their plan here. Taking the kids with them too?  Wouldn't it be better for some of the fit people only to leave and draw the attention of the zombies away from that house? 
██████
██████
██████