NFL Week 7 - Marshawn Lynch pulls a Willie Beamen

Started by Sophie Scholl, October 23, 2015, 03:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

Quote from: Valmy on October 25, 2015, 12:53:59 PM
I am starting to think Kirk Cousins has some sort of blackmail material on Gruden.

It has been brought to my attention that I may have made a mistake when I turned this game off after Cousins fumbled and Tampa went up 24-0  :lol:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

Damn that game was stressful, Brandon LaFell needs to be thrown into the sun. :bleeding:

Gronk on the on the other hand looks like a man among boys. Holy crap! :worthy:

Amendolla and Nikovich both played really well too, as did Tom of course. :)
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

KRonn

Really Tim, all those dropped passes by several receivers! But despite their best efforts, the Patriots won their game anyway! 

Valmy

Tom Brady is unreal. The guy looks better than ever.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

Quote from: Valmy on October 29, 2015, 09:10:13 PM
Tom Brady is unreal. The guy looks better than ever.

He's also playing well this week.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk