NFL Week 7 - Marshawn Lynch pulls a Willie Beamen

Started by Sophie Scholl, October 23, 2015, 03:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

Date & Time   Favorite   Spread   Underdog
10/25 9:30 AM   Buffalo   -4   Jacksonville  (at London)
10/25 1:00 ET   At St. Louis   -6.5   Cleveland
10/25 1:00 ET   At Kansas City   -2.5   Pittsburgh
10/25 1:00 ET   At Miami          -4.5   Houston
10/25 1:00 ET   At New England -8   NY Jets
10/25 1:00 ET   Minnesota   -2   At Detroit
10/25 1:00 ET   Atlanta           -6   At Tennessee
10/25 1:00 ET   At Washington   -3.5   Tampa Bay
10/25 1:00 ET   At Indianapolis   -4   New Orleans
10/25 4:05 ET   At San Diego   -4   Oakland
10/25 4:25 ET   At NY Giants   -3.5   Dallas
10/25 8:30 ET   At Carolina   -3   Philadelphia

Monday Night Football Point Spread
10/26 8:30 ET   At Arizona   -7.5   Baltimore

Thursday night showed us that the Niners still suck and the Seahawks aren't close to as good as they were last year and the year before.  You do not trade a dominant offensive lineman for anyone nor let other quality linemen leave.  Idiots. <_<
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

jimmy olsen

Spanish broadcast is being broadcast simultaneously with the English one on gamepass. :bleeding:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Liep

It works fine on nfl.com and I have no subscription. It's a free for all game.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Liep on October 25, 2015, 08:59:19 AM
It works fine on nfl.com and I have no subscription. It's a free for all game.

I paid $300 for the full package. It should work!  :mad:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Liep

Liep

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

Liep

Liep

I can't believe this. How can you have a team so thoroughly trashed and then still let them back in the game.

Sophie Scholl

Shitty that the game more or less came down to a terrible PI call.  I suppose the Bills could have salvaged it by not running a terrible play call on 4th down.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

The Brain

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on October 25, 2015, 12:04:45 PM
Shitty that the game more or less came down to a terrible PI call.  I suppose the Bills could have salvaged it by not running a terrible play call on 4th down.

Indeed.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

Quote from: The Brain on October 25, 2015, 12:05:13 PM
Quote from: Benedict Arnold on October 25, 2015, 12:04:45 PM

Indeed.

:yes:

Valmy

I am starting to think Kirk Cousins has some sort of blackmail material on Gruden.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."