News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EU Immigration Crisis Megathread

Started by Tamas, June 15, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PJL

I'm starting to think the Arabs might have had the right idea of maintaining Palestinian refugee camps instead of integrating them into their societies. Though that should be easier than Syrians with Europe.

Razgovory

Quote from: Tyr on February 06, 2016, 06:59:01 AM
Not quite sure of the feasibility of that one ;)

Quote from: The Brain on February 06, 2016, 05:00:04 AM
Quote from: Tyr on February 06, 2016, 04:53:28 AM
....read an article the other day about increasing numbers of Iraqis, having realised the german streets aren't paved with gold, spending the last of their savings on a flight home.

Seems unlikely that they just fly home since they are refugees fleeing for their lives and we must help them or burn in eternal hellfire.
:Le sigh:
Just because some are chancers looking to make some quick easy money doesn't mean that there aren't genuine refugees amongst them.

And some have put their life savings into this.  Ahmed the barber may have sold off his home and store to get the hell out of Syria with his family.  He might have given a sizable chunk of that money to a smuggler to put him a leaky boat.  He may still have some cash when he gets to Europe.  When it appears that some of the European states are only interested in shaking him down then kicking him out, he might use what he has left to leave.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Quote from: Tyr on February 06, 2016, 06:59:01 AM
Not quite sure of the feasibility of that one ;)

Quote from: The Brain on February 06, 2016, 05:00:04 AM
Quote from: Tyr on February 06, 2016, 04:53:28 AM
....read an article the other day about increasing numbers of Iraqis, having realised the german streets aren't paved with gold, spending the last of their savings on a flight home.

Seems unlikely that they just fly home since they are refugees fleeing for their lives and we must help them or burn in eternal hellfire.
:Le sigh:
Just because some are chancers looking to make some quick easy money doesn't mean that there aren't genuine refugees amongst them.

:unsure:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

Brain's just pissed the won't buy ball bearings.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Ahmed the barber sounds like a flake.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on February 06, 2016, 05:50:19 AM
Well, it's official now.

What would be the benefit of this? Compared to, say, coming the normal way and then disguising yourself as a refugee?

Martinus

Quote from: Legbiter on February 06, 2016, 04:33:40 AM
QuoteAn Iraqi migrant has admitted to raping a ten year old boy in a Viennese swimming pool so ferociously that the boy had to be hospitalised for his injuries. The man said he knew it was wrong but couldn't help himself as he hadn't had sex in months.

Police investigators have ascertained that the 20 year old man entered Austria on the 13th September, travelling into the country via the Balkans.

On the December 2nd he brutally attacked the young boy, pulling him into a changing cubicle, pulling down his swimming trunks and assaulting him. Although the boy cried out he was not heard by anyone, Kronen Zeitung has reported.

Following the attack, the Iraqi amused himself by diving repeatedly from the three metre board. The young boy, meanwhile, went to a lifeguard in tears and told him what had happened. The police were immediately called and were able to arrest the Iraqi on the spot, while the boy was taken to hospital suffering from serious injuries.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/02/05/ten-year-old-boy-brutally-raped-by-iraqi-migrant-at-pool-in-vienna/

Austria is a cesspool for these monsters. I heard of one who held and repeatedly raped a girl for 24 years. We need to deport them all.

P.S. You are a moron. Unlike the Cologne rapes, this story has absolutely no relevance or link to the immigration problem. We talk about idiots we get on the left - but we equally get racist cretins like you on the right.

Martinus

Martinus

Quote"Then we have repeatedly seen that terrorists ... have slipped in camouflaged or disguised as refugees.

What are the colours of refugee camo?

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on February 06, 2016, 05:17:35 PM
P.S. You are a moron. Unlike the Cologne rapes, this story has absolutely no relevance or link to the immigration problem.

I think a Euro rapist would have had enough sense/shame to flee the scene.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Martinus on February 06, 2016, 05:17:35 PM
Unlike the Cologne rapes, this story has absolutely no relevance or link to the immigration problem.

How are the Cologne rapes relevant but this one not?

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

LaCroix

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 06, 2016, 05:45:31 PMHow are the Cologne rapes relevant but this one not?

one argument is that while the cologne attacks were committed by a group of men who might have been influenced by their backwater cultural (women dressing like sluts? they deserve it!), this was committed by a clearly deranged individual who knew what he did was wrong. he's admitted that this act would be considered evil in any country in the world.

I personally disagree that the cologne attacks are relevant, though, but that's another argument.

LaCroix

Quote from: PJL on February 06, 2016, 07:11:51 AM
I'm starting to think the Arabs might have had the right idea of maintaining Palestinian refugee camps instead of integrating them into their societies. Though that should be easier than Syrians with Europe.

refugee camps ensure everyone in them suffers + cycle of abuse, which creates dangerous groups. integration is overall the best strategy. sure, you'll have some crimes that wouldn't have been committed had integration never occurred, but there are overall fewer crimes and fewer fucked up abuses

Ed Anger

Europe has plenty of leftover campsites to use.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive