News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Jade Helm, the far right's conspiracy du jour.

Started by citizen k, April 30, 2015, 01:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

Languish don't longer have the pulse of the country.
There is a lot of people out there that had to face the consequences of the missmanagement by this administration that are fed up with the feds.

Languish is a bunch of elitists liberals making judgement from their ivory towers.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Admiral Yi

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on April 30, 2015, 11:56:46 AM
Languish don't longer have the pulse of the country.

We once had the pulse of the country? I mean not even sure most of us live here.

Also I am not sure thinking you are going to seize control of the country and make me your slave is the same as being concerned about federal mismanagement. But if those are your orders feel free to leak it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Siege on April 30, 2015, 11:56:46 AM
Languish is a bunch of elitists liberals making judgement from their ivory towers.

My tower's made of plywood. And I don't even own it. :(
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

My tower is made of faux ivory and is only one floor high.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zanza

As an Euroweenie I don't need an ivory tower as I am just a floating ball of light anyway.

Syt

Quote from: Zanza on April 30, 2015, 12:35:44 PM
As an Euroweenie I don't need an ivory tower as I am just a floating ball of light anyway.

Not to be confused with floating balls of light on top of towers.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

grumbler

Quote from: Syt on April 30, 2015, 12:39:21 PM
Not to be confused with floating balls of light on top of towers.

Oh hai dad.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Monoriu

I looked up a bit on Texas and the recent governers, then I stumbled upon this on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PAJNntoRgA

He was a serious contender in the Republican nomination race.  But he said something about Obama's war on religion?  Something wrong with this country when gays can serve openly in the military?  Kids can't celebrate Christmas :blink:

Valmy

Keep in mind Perry does not mean any of that. He says what he thinks his base wants to hear. Dude used to be a Democrat at one point. Last session they passed a bill 'saving' Christmas that Rick signed at a big ceremony surrounded by Santa Clauses. It was disgustingly cynical.

My fear is that people who actually believe these things will get elected.

Siege

"FOR THE LOVE OF HUMANITY, please have your liberals spayed or neutered!!"

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Admiral Yi

Seeb, there used to be a time when you walked with people.  Now all you do is talk at them.

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on April 30, 2015, 03:08:28 PM
"FOR THE LOVE OF HUMANITY, please have your liberals spayed or neutered!!"

Where will the conservatives rebelling against their left-wing parents come from then?

dps

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on April 30, 2015, 09:34:26 AM
Quote from: Valmy on April 30, 2015, 09:04:10 AM
This was all pre-9/11. It used to be fairly crowded. Then they shut it down entirely. It is open again but you have to pass through security checkpoints and that is just a bit much to run on a track.

Just think about how fun it would be to jog in place while some DPS type tries to wand you!

I mean right up until they taze and beat you, but you get the idea.

Pardon me?

MadBurgerMaker