News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football 2015

Started by grumbler, April 12, 2015, 10:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Boyd's antics are the least of Chuck's problems unfortunately.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

dps

Quote from: Valmy on October 03, 2015, 06:27:46 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on October 03, 2015, 05:43:34 PM
LOL--the Texas Rangers apparently tweeted out "Fire Charlie #bye" -- the tweet was deleted and the guy responsible fired.

The Rangers then promptly blew a four run 9th inning lead that would have clinched the division. Bad day for Rangers/Longhorns fans.

I was gonna ask if the Texas Rangers he was referring to was the baseball team or the law enforcement organization.

PDH

Quote from: grumbler on October 03, 2015, 06:53:27 PM
Quote from: PDH on October 03, 2015, 04:46:36 PM
Oh worse is what Wyoming fans get.  And I am stuck, there ain't no changing now - I will go to my grave an embittered Wyoming fan that never seems to get anything good.

Any former Wyoming QBs coaching pro teams?  You get one of those guys, and watch shit turn around in a hurry.

Well Chuck Pagano was a 4 year letterman at UWyo... is a former DB good enough?
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on October 03, 2015, 06:27:46 PM
The Rangers then promptly blew a four run 9th inning lead that would have clinched the division. Bad day for Rangers/Longhorns fans.

:hide:

katmai

Bruins are looking Beatable.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

grumbler

Quote from: PDH on October 03, 2015, 08:22:08 PM
Well Chuck Pagano was a 4 year letterman at UWyo... is a former DB good enough?

It's worth a shot.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: katmai on October 03, 2015, 08:40:45 PM
Bruins are looking Beatable.

And Ol Miss goes down in flames.  Couldn't happen to a dirtier school (on account of there is no dirtier school)..
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

Hell there was a whole movie celebrating Ole Miss recruiting violations.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Berkut

Arizonas backup QB isn't very good.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

MadBurgerMaker

Backup?  Solomon end up having a concussion or something from that knee to the head?

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on October 03, 2015, 09:56:54 PM
Hell there was a whole movie celebrating Ole Miss recruiting violations.

But it was such a heartwarming story!

Berkut

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 03, 2015, 10:32:01 PM
Backup?  Solomon end up having a concussion or something from that knee to the head?

Yep. Not that Arizona looked much better with Solomon.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

MadBurgerMaker

That Clemson - Domer game had a pretty fun ending.  I don't like celebration penalties in situations like that (or at all, tbh) though.  "You stopped the game tying two point conversion with 8 seconds left and are celebrating?  Fuck you, they'll be kicking the onside kick into damn near FG range."

Quote from: Berkut on October 03, 2015, 10:35:58 PM
Yep. Not that Arizona looked much better with Solomon.

Maybe not, but that still sucks.

dps

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 03, 2015, 10:47:11 PM
That Clemson - Domer game had a pretty fun ending.  I don't like celebration penalties in situations like that (or at all, tbh) though. 

I don't mind seeing choreographed celebration dances and the like flagged, but I agree a penalty for a spontaneous celebration in a situation like that is just stupid.

alfred russel

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 03, 2015, 10:47:11 PM
That Clemson - Domer game had a pretty fun ending.  I don't like celebration penalties in situations like that (or at all, tbh) though.  "You stopped the game tying two point conversion with 8 seconds left and are celebrating?  Fuck you, they'll be kicking the onside kick into damn near FG range."

Yeah, I would have taken the outcome, but ACC officials suck and that was a really weak call.

ND has a kicker that was supposed to be really hot shit out of high school. Still a true freshman, but if ND got the onside kick, he definitely had the leg to make the kick, and the wind was at his back. I figure a kick would have been close to a 50-50 proposition, probably 50-55 yards.

Losing the turnover battle 4-1 was probably a bad strategy for ND. Losing 3 fumbles = not winning a lot of games.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014