News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacobL

Barrister

I've submitted my move, conditional on the Admiral being able to help on the play.

I may not be around much or at all tomorrow - going to Skagway, Alaska for July 4th.  :cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Martinus

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Tamas

Well we have 2 cards from BB, one from Berkut, and 1 from Marty, I am only waiting for grumbler.

Martinus

So can we please consider letting me out of the Brig? I'm innocent and I have proven consistently since I have been put in the brig that I am helping, rather than sabotaging. You got the wrong man. :(

That being said, if that means we have no Cylons on board, and still we got into so much shit, I hate to think what would happen once the sleepers activate. :o

Which is more the reason you need me out - since right now, the chance of anyone being the sleeper would be the same and I am no longer the "prime suspect".

grumbler

Okay, back from the birthday parties, and I have played my cards.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

SKILL CHECK

FOR:
Tactics (purple): 4pcs of Launch Scout (1,1,2,2)
Engineering (blue): 2pcs of Scientific Research (3,4)

AGAINST:
Politics(yellow): Consolidate Power (2), Investigative Comittee (4)

TOTAL: 13-6=7

SUCCESS!

The Raptor destroyed earlier gets back to the Reserves.

The Raider in Zone 5 activates and attacks Starbuck:

Die roller results:

Request:  8-sided die x 1

And misses!

Jump calculations progress to square 4 out of 6.

Gaius "Brigdweller" Baltar will be getting his hand soon.

grumbler

Now, see guys, THAT's how you do a turn!  Destory raiders and heavy raiders, pass the skill check without any wasted effort, move up the jump count, and recover a lost raptor. :smarty:

Let that be an example to you.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Martinus

Alright, Madame President, Admiral Adama, ladies and gentlemen. I believe you recognise by now that placing me in the brig was a mistake - albeit understandable considering the great Cylon danger that is still lurking in our midst. I have demonstrated throughout my imprisonment that despite your mistrust, I am still working for the betterment of the human race. I feel it is clear that had I been a Cylon, I would have threw myself out of the airlock, to be resurrected on the Cylon mother ship.

So hereby, I call for my release and your aid in that task!

And I play one card by attempting to leave the Brig.

Tamas

So a skill check is called! Level 7, yellow and purple.

Spill it, people.

grumbler

I am not gonna play a card unless the consensus is to do so.  I haven't bought any of the explanations Baltar has given so far, and we know he sabotaged us at least oonce.

Bayraktar!

Berkut

The question is not whether to play a card to help, but whether to play one to hinder him. Can he get out by himself, or is he still limited to 1 card?

He has sabotaged our skill checks since getting into the brig.

0 rows returned

Tamas

Berkut

I will not play a card. Lets hope the destiny deck does not hose us.

0 rows returned