And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on July 21, 2009, 01:29:00 PM
Quote from: Barrister on July 21, 2009, 01:10:01 PM
According to Tamas I am in the sickbay.  I am now healthy after fiing the armory, but I'd need to walk there first.

When did that happen? On my last turn, I XO'd you to get you out of sick bay and you drew a repair card. On your turn you went to the armory and repaired it. When did you get put back in sickbay?

That's a very good point.  I was only going off of Tamas' sig.

Tamas?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

Well crap, if freaking Tigh is out of sickbay, then I wouldn't have used the XO to activate Roslin in the first damn place. :mad:
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Tamas

Crap, BB, while you were away you were put on autopilot by being taken out of sickbay and repairing the armory.
Sorry for the confusion, sig corrected.

garbon, pming you the second quorum card

Tamas

Quote from: Berkut on July 21, 2009, 01:52:44 PM
Well crap, if freaking Tigh is out of sickbay, then I wouldn't have used the XO to activate Roslin in the first damn place. :mad:

Dont say you missed that repair action as well :bleeding: you guys should pay attention :P

Barrister

Well then G, on your real turn if you have an XO I suggest you play it on me so I can shoot Cylons.  Then if unsuccessful on my own turn I will also shoot Cylons.

Berkut

Quote from: Tamas on July 21, 2009, 01:53:53 PM
Quote from: Berkut on July 21, 2009, 01:52:44 PM

Dont say you missed that repair action as well :bleeding: you guys should pay attention :P

*I* should pay attention? I am going by what is in YOUR (you know - the GM!) game state sig, and it says Tigh is in the bloody sickbay!

0 rows returned

Berkut

I do NOT wish to give the President a XO card, if in fact Tigh is not in sickbay. I think we should back the game up and let me continue with my move.

0 rows returned

Barrister

Quote from: Berkut on July 21, 2009, 02:13:13 PM
I do NOT wish to give the President a XO card, if in fact Tigh is not in sickbay. I think we should back the game up and let me continue with my move.

It's Tamas' call in the end.  I would point out that Berkut did say from the outset that using the armoury was his #1 intent, and that me being in the armoury would have been the most logical way to follow up on that intent.

Tamas

sigh. Okay. I am sorry garbon, we revert. You are getting your two cards back and lose the two quorum cards, and Berkut can then take his turn again.

garbon

Fine with me as I do think activating Tigh is and would have been the most sensible action. :)

Will you be shuffling the quorum cards then?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

Quote from: Barrister on July 21, 2009, 02:37:14 PM
Quote from: Berkut on July 21, 2009, 02:13:13 PM

It's Tamas' call in the end.  I would point out that Berkut did say from the outset that using the armoury was his #1 intent, and that me being in the armoury would have been the most logical way to follow up on that intent.

You are a good man Beebs. I appreciate your support.

For my turn I will shoot Tigh and head off to the Resurrection ship. Super Crisis card please!

I was hoping to lure the President over to the Galactica so I could shoot her, but the XO is going to have to do instead.

0 rows returned

garbon

woohoo! Time for colonial one to jet off. The fleet is doomed! :weep:

Berkut

I probably could do more damage sticking around, but I was bored.

0 rows returned

Tamas

So for those who did not get the picture:

The Old Man pulled a gun and shot some bullets into the Colonel before the marines took him down. He re-awakened in a pile of goo on the Cylon Ressurection Ship.

ie. Berkut has revealed himself as a Cylon.

Berk, PM me which 3 skill cards you want to keep, the discarded ones will enter a reshuffle which can affect what garbon gets.

The revealing means no crisis card this turn.