News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishtahs that annoy you the most?

Started by Siege, February 10, 2015, 04:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Schtick is a Yiddish word.  Embrace the culture of your cousins Seeb.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Siege on February 11, 2015, 12:30:21 PM
Grumbler, I am getting fucking tired of you fucking accusing me every fucking time that I have a fucking sticht, when I didn't even fucking new what the fuck is an sticht and I had to fucking look that shit up in fucking google. You, mothefucker, are basicly fucking accusing me of being a fucking fake, that I don't fucking believe in the fucking shit that I fucking post in this fucking place. I ain't no fucking troll. That's the fucking kind of fucking shit that you do. So fuck you, you fucking bitch. Go and get a fucking life and fucking leave me the fuck alone.

You're fucking overselling. No fucking way you're that fucking angry.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Siege

Quote from: DontSayBanana on February 11, 2015, 06:04:00 AM
10: Siege ragging on Neil and completely failing to recognize how similar they sound to each other.
9: Siege acting like he's the One True Conservative.
8: Siege saying "too fat, too old."  That joke needs to come off life support, dude- even Cal's mostly retired Needs ImplantsTM.
7: Siege playing the Internet Tough Guy.
6: Siege acting like we should take crackpots seriously just because they're published.
5: Siege getting shitfaced and posting cliched "I love you, man" crap.
4: Siege acting like the current Republican ideal of "small government" will benefit anybody other than the legislators and the contractors they hire.
3: Siege insisting Obama is a Muslim.
2: Nearly everything else Siege posts.
and #1: Siege making retarded lists.

Who the fuck are you?

I have never fucking seen you in fucking Languish before, maybe because your fucking name is stupid, you stupid fuck.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

The Minsky Moment

Siege's mangling of Yiddish is pretty annoying.
On the plus side, at least he doesn't eat pork.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Siege

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 11, 2015, 12:34:21 PM
Grumbler, I am getting fucking tired of you fucking accusing me every fucking time that I have a fucking sticht, when I didn't even fucking new what the fuck is an sticht and I had to fucking look that shit up in fucking google. You, mothefucker, are basicly fucking accusing me of being a fucking fake, that I don't fucking believe in the fucking shit that I fucking post in this fucking place. I ain't no fucking troll. That's the fucking kind of fucking shit that you do. So fuck you, you fucking bitch. Go and get a fucking life and fucking leave me the fuck alone.

Nah, I only get angry at Berkut and 11B4V for being fucking traitors.
Well, I got a little angry I Grumble because he have been pocking me with the stich bullshit for a month now.

But I got PTSD and I forget I was angry in a couple minutes.
My short term memory is so fucked up that I even forget to go to the bathroom to take a leak if anybody along the way stops me asks me any stupid questions.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

CountDeMoney

Valmy

23 fucks given.

Even Joe Pesci is impressed.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

mongers

Quote from: Siege on February 11, 2015, 12:44:08 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 11, 2015, 12:34:21 PM

Nah, I only get angry at Berkut and 11B4V for being fucking traitors.
Well, I got a little angry I Grumble because he have been pocking me with the stich bullshit for a month now.

But I got PTSD and I forget I was angry in a couple minutes.
My short term memory is so fucked up that I even forget to go to the bathroom to take a leak if anybody along the way stops me asks me any stupid questions.

It's alright Seigy, I got to the bathroom and sometimes ask myself stupid questions like "Well...How did I get here?" "How do I work this?" "This is not my beautiful house" " "This is not my beautiful wife".  :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 11, 2015, 12:45:58 PM

:lol:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

Quote from: Valmy on February 11, 2015, 12:47:27 PM
23 fucks given.

Even Joe Pesci is impressed.

Nah, got nothing on the pipe fitters, welders and engineers from the Nort-East I used to work with, sometime literally every other word would be fucking, but because it was such a soft 'fucking' no one noticed/were ever bothered.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Valmy

Quote from: mongers on February 11, 2015, 12:50:21 PM
It's alright Seigy, I got to the bathroom and sometimes ask myself stupid questions like "Well...How did I get here?" "How do I work this?" "This is not my beautiful house" " "This is not my beautiful wife".  :hmm:

That must be awkward for the husband of the wife.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Berkut

Quote from: grumbler on February 11, 2015, 07:15:48 AM
Quote from: DontSayBanana on February 11, 2015, 06:04:00 AM
10: Siege ragging on Neil and completely failing to recognize how similar they sound to each other.
9: Siege acting like he's the One True Conservative.
8: Siege saying "too fat, too old."  That joke needs to come off life support, dude- even Cal's mostly retired Needs ImplantsTM.
7: Siege playing the Internet Tough Guy.
6: Siege acting like we should take crackpots seriously just because they're published.
5: Siege getting shitfaced and posting cliched "I love you, man" crap.
4: Siege acting like the current Republican ideal of "small government" will benefit anybody other than the legislators and the contractors they hire.
3: Siege insisting Obama is a Muslim.
2: Nearly everything else Siege posts.
and #1: Siege making retarded lists.

That's what is so great about the Siege schtick; it's multi-faceted.

Damn, that is a pretty fucking good sticht right there.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

Caliga

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 11, 2015, 12:32:25 PM
Schtick is a Yiddish word.  Embrace the culture of your cousins Seeb.
Yeah, that surprised me too.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points