News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Iran votes 2009

Started by Weatherman, June 12, 2009, 02:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weatherman

Looks like Mousavi's declaring himself the winner.

garbon

yay for more duplicated threads. languish is dying.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on June 12, 2009, 02:04:12 PM
yay for more duplicated threads. languish is dying.
It's not exactly a duplicate.  Maybe you should kill yourself today.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on June 12, 2009, 02:21:03 PM

I don't see the point in all the clutter.  And no thanks, I've been quite happy, as of late. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

I must post more vigorously.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on June 12, 2009, 02:22:12 PM
Quote from: Neil on June 12, 2009, 02:21:03 PM

I don't see the point in all the clutter.  And no thanks, I've been quite happy, as of late. :)
It's not really clutter when there's an infinite amount of space.

Besides, don't you feel that you should end your life for displeasing me?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Pity I liked having a raving maniac running Iran.  A powerless figurehead who at least actually represented the Supreme Leaders policies.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

yay for more duplicated threads.

You know Silvio is my new hero?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Kleves

Quote from: Valmy on June 12, 2009, 02:23:23 PM
Pity I liked having a raving maniac running Iran.  A powerless figurehead who at least actually represented the Supreme Leaders policies.
Now that a reformer has won, we can safely welcome Iran back into the community of nations. Sanctions must be lifted, of course, because any hostility from the West will only strengthen the hands of the hardliners, and weaken that of the sincere reformer.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Neil

I'm going to love it if Iran elects some kind of fuzzy bunny, mostly because all the Spelluses out there will be shocked and dismayed when Iran acts like the same assholes we're used to.  Then again, changing their verbage would probably be enough for someone so desperately naive.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on June 12, 2009, 02:23:16 PM
Besides, don't you feel that you should end your life for displeasing me?

I don't think I've ever pleased you.

The Brain

[Ank] The Iranians are about to transcend our pitiful existance and achieve ball of lightness. [/Ank]
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

QuoteBoth sides claimed victory before the close of polls, and Mousavi called journalists to a news conference late Friday after confident claims from his campaign that he had won.

Valmy

Ok silly me I thought he was claiming victory out of something more than some sort of macho posturing.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Habsburg