News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Donald Trump ousts Prejean as Miss California

Started by garbon, June 10, 2009, 03:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on June 12, 2009, 03:31:43 PM
Why would anyone waste their energy having anything to do with said...person? :huh:

Okay, then :nelson: at you

:hug:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on June 12, 2009, 03:48:57 PM
Okay, then :nelson: at you

:hug:

I've no desire to get married...at least not in this country.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on June 12, 2009, 04:07:21 PM
I've no desire to get married...at least not in this country.

So then would you say you're ambivalent on the issue?  ;)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on June 12, 2009, 04:28:31 PM
So then would you say you're ambivalent on the issue?  ;)

I'm indifferent to Miss California's views.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.