News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Russo-Ukrainian War 2014-23 and Invasion

Started by mongers, August 06, 2014, 03:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

How is it possible that a Frog is the worst dressed one at an international gathering?

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 11, 2015, 05:01:47 PM
How is it possible that a Frog is the worst dressed one at an international gathering?

When it is Hollande.  He is failure incarnate.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

How is he "worst dressed"?  Because his necktie is slightly askew?  Didn't button his suit jacket when he got up?

Admiral Yi

Necktie is crooked, and he either is wearing a three button with the bottom undone or a two button that's too small for him.  You're not supposed to show belly in a suit.

Eddie Teach

Because he's short, bald and wearing glasses.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

The Belorussian dictator looks like he's wearing a hat that has then been badly photoshoped out.

Yeah, Holland is sloppy in his presentation. Their 'body language' is interesting.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

derspiess

Quote from: mongers on February 11, 2015, 05:28:09 PM
The Belorussian dictator looks like he's wearing a had that has then been badly photoshoped out.

:lol:  Yeah, you could land an Mi-8 on top of that head.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

Where are the megathread police now? Why hasn't this been merged with the Russia thread?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Larch

Quote from: derspiess on February 11, 2015, 05:29:16 PM
Quote from: mongers on February 11, 2015, 05:28:09 PM
The Belorussian dictator looks like he's wearing a had that has then been badly photoshoped out.

:lol:  Yeah, you could land an Mi-8 on top of that head.

The big head look seems to be en vogue in the former SU, Poroshenko's head can be climbed with sherpas only as well.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 11, 2015, 05:43:51 PM
Where are the megathread police now? Why hasn't this been merged with the Russia thread?

The megathread police withdrew from the scene, established a perimeter, and called in the tactical butthurt team.

derspiess

I for one think they should remain separate threads.  I demand Languish recognize full Ukrainian independence!!
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

Quote from: derspiess on February 11, 2015, 05:55:43 PM
I for one think they should remain separate threads.  I demand Languish recognize full Ukrainian independence!!
:lol:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Valmy on February 11, 2015, 05:02:45 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 11, 2015, 05:01:47 PM

When it is Hollande.  He is failure incarnate.

What Valmy said.

DGuller

Tamas

There is a ceasfire agreement, and Russia wants peace! :w00t: