When you abolish a Registry, Cops get killed. - Moncton shooting.

Started by Grey Fox, June 04, 2014, 09:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Monoriu on June 05, 2014, 08:58:15 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on June 05, 2014, 04:34:50 PM
If I had ten billion dollars, one of the things I'd do is offer to fund firearms for liberals and the training to use them in both individual and small unit situations.

If I had ten billion dollars, I would make sure no one knows about it.
The number of people with 10 billion dollars or more was at last count only 128 according to Forbes. There's no way you could keep it a secret.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

mongers

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 05, 2014, 09:01:39 PM
Quote from: Monoriu on June 05, 2014, 08:58:15 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on June 05, 2014, 04:34:50 PM
If I had ten billion dollars, one of the things I'd do is offer to fund firearms for liberals and the training to use them in both individual and small unit situations.

If I had ten billion dollars, I would make sure no one knows about it.
The number of people with 10 billion dollars or more was at last count only 128 according to Forbes. There's no way you could keep it a secret.

Unless of course, he does and that was just an elaborate boast.  :ph34r:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 05, 2014, 01:21:05 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 05, 2014, 10:07:01 AM
Define nutty. Who makes that determination? How much nutty is too nutty?

Beats the hell out of me.  Ask Seedy.

If I'm responding to a possible psych wellness check called in by someone's parents like the cops did with Mr. Lonely Hearts, I'd like the ability to able to check if he's got guns registered to him, how many, and how recently they've been purchased.  I don't see why that sounds so extreme to some of you.

dps

If I had 10 billion dollars, well, I wouldn't have it very long 'cause I'd spend a good chunk of it.

PRC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 05, 2014, 09:21:48 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 05, 2014, 01:21:05 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 05, 2014, 10:07:01 AM
Define nutty. Who makes that determination? How much nutty is too nutty?

Beats the hell out of me.  Ask Seedy.

If I'm responding to a possible psych wellness check called in by someone's parents like the cops did with Mr. Lonely Hearts, I'd like the ability to able to check if he's got guns registered to him, how many, and how recently they've been purchased.  I don't see why that sounds so extreme to some of you.

Well when you put it like that...

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Darth Wagtaros

With ten billion I'd build a floating mansion like airship and never touch the ground.
PDH!