News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maladict

Impressive work by the Mexican goalkeeper.

Hansmeister

What's wrong with the referee?  He's supposed to give a penalty kick to Brazil whenever they fall down in the penalty area.

Liep

Neymar is more fun to watch for Brazil than for Barca.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Barrister

Quote from: Hansmeister on June 17, 2014, 03:51:20 PM
What's wrong with the referee?  He's supposed to give a penalty kick to Brazil whenever they fall down in the penalty area.

:rolleyes:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Agelastus

OH FFS...a draw... :mad:

Still, I would imagine I'm not the only one who didn't see this coming.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Zanza

Very good game by Mexico. Ochoa was outstanding.

Duque de Bragança

Best refereeing since the beginning of the tournament?

derspiess

:nelson: @ Beeb.  ¡Viva México!
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

FunkMonk

Brazil are really really bad. Won't get past the round of 16.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Zanza

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 17, 2014, 03:56:16 PM
Didn't see a single mistake. He was quite willing to let the game go on too on small things, which is good.

Liep

Quote from: Agelastus on June 17, 2014, 03:55:44 PM
OH FFS...a draw... :mad:

Still, I would imagine I'm not the only one who didn't see this coming.

The Languish pool went all BRA.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Quote from: Zanza on June 17, 2014, 03:57:33 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 17, 2014, 03:56:16 PM
Didn't see a single mistake. He was quite willing to let the game go on too on small things, which is good.

A bit rough in the beginning, where a card or two earlier could've helped.

FunkMonk

Also this Mexican team is light years better than it was a year ago. Good on them.

CONCACAF providing strong evidence that is indeed the greatest of all the confederations.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Zanza

Quote from: FunkMonk on June 17, 2014, 03:56:45 PM
Brazil are really really bad. Won't get past the round of 16.
They certainly didn't look invincible. If Spain for example comes back and is second in group B, they could well win over Brazil in the round of sixteen. If Italy somehow only comes second in their group, they would win over this Brazil team in the quarter final...

Maladict

Quote from: FunkMonk on June 17, 2014, 03:59:42 PM
Also this Mexican team is light years better than it was a year ago. Good on them.

CONCACAF providing strong evidence that is indeed the greatest of all the confederations.

:D