News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

Retiring at the top, I guess. It's a pity as he could easily go on until Euro 2016.

Syt

Probably. Even so, he has 113 caps at this point.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Warspite

Apparently when the Amis started chanting U!S!A! during the Germany game, the German fans responded with N!S!A!

...to which the obvious counter-chant is N!S!D!A!P!  :ph34r:

" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Zanza

They should hold a farewell game for Klose and Lahm then. They've earned that although Klose hasn't resigned yet.

I wonder who the next captain will be. Schweinsteiger probably.

Syt

During Lahm's early years on the team, when Ballack was still team captain, he was filling in for him at a press conference, and I thought, "They should make him captain instead - at least he doesn't sound half retarded when he answers questions."
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Liep

Lahm is only 30 years? I feel he's been around forever.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Hansmeister

Wtf, he is only 30. He has been blessedly free of injuries during his career and is the best full back in the world, he probably could've played at the next WC.

Syt

The world cup as chronicled by Polandballs:

—Stephen Jay Gould