News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football, 2014-2015

Started by sbr, April 10, 2014, 06:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on December 31, 2014, 02:36:44 PM
TCU is just playing pissed off and Ole Miss can't seem to catch a break.  Good game for the Big 12 after the shitfest that was Monday.

Yep.  Whatever trash the SEC could have talked to us went away after that Ole Miss disaster.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

So we just get to trash talk Texas instead of the entire Big 12? /shrug

And Oklahoma, but nobody here cares about that.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 01, 2015, 03:03:18 PM
So we just get to trash talk Texas instead of the entire Big 12? /shrug

And Oklahoma, but nobody here cares about that.

Clemson is in the SEC?  Damn how many schools do you root for?  Trying to outdo CdM?

Texas is horrible.  Arkansas didn't do anything Kansas State, BYU, and TCU couldn't do.  Just glad I can start watching just Texas Basketball now, even their offense looks awesome compared to the football team.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on January 01, 2015, 03:16:59 PM
Clemson is in the SEC? 

No. Why does that mean we can't laugh at Oklahoma?  :huh:

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 01, 2015, 03:23:18 PM
Quote from: Valmy on January 01, 2015, 03:16:59 PM
Clemson is in the SEC? 

No. Why does that mean we can't laugh at Oklahoma?  :huh:

Pretty sure you can always laugh at Oklahoma due to them being Okies.

Valmy

I am surprised there are not more interceptions in this Baylor-Michigan State game due to both teams being the exact same shade of green.

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Eddie Teach

SEC Least looking to go 3-0 though.  :showoff:

MadBurgerMaker

Sparty just ran a helluva screen.   :lol:

E: Noooooooo you have to catch that  E2:  Good it didn't hurt them with that terrible 4th down play Baylor ran.  Sparty can still win this.

MadBurgerMaker

:XD:  Holy shit, Baylor's kicker probably just doesn't want to play football anymore.

E:  Suck it, Baylor

E2:

Valmy

Well Baptists and Spartans that was a helluva game.

LOL at the kicker crushing.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 01, 2015, 04:34:36 PM
:XD:  Holy shit, Baylor's kicker probably just doesn't want to play football anymore.

Which is probably why that kind of hit is banned in the NFL now.   Surprised his mother didn't run down onto the field. 

alfred russel

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 01, 2015, 03:56:00 PM
SEC Least looking to go 3-0 though.  :showoff:

The SEC West can still go 4-4 if Alabama runs the table...and if that happens all will be forgiven.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Berkut

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 01, 2015, 05:04:09 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 01, 2015, 04:34:36 PM

Which is probably why that kind of hit is banned in the NFL now.   Surprised his mother didn't run down onto the field. 

That should result in a ejection in college as well. Targeting, contact above the shoulders.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned