News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Final Four

Started by Admiral Yi, January 19, 2014, 03:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Brady has not looked very sharp so far, but I gotta figure the sun is playing a big part.

Surely it should be a fundamental of stadium design that you don't align it directly on the east west axis.

Viking

My fanboyish ninerism seems to have payed off.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Admiral Yi

It's officially a massacree.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

LaCroix

next game will be interesting.. hasn't kaepernick lost every game he's played in the seahawk's stadium?

Kleves

The Pats may need to break out the video camera again in the future.  :hmm:
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Neil

Without the cheating, the Patriots aren't very impressive.  I was sort of worried in the beginning, since it seemed like the NFL had given the refs orders not to flag the Patriots for pass interference, but things turned out alright.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

11B4V

Quote from: Neil on January 19, 2014, 05:47:11 PM
Without the cheating, the Patriots aren't very impressive.  I was sort of worried in the beginning, since it seemed like the NFL had given the refs orders not to flag the Patriots for pass interference, but things turned out alright.

:lol:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

PDH

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out and became even greater douchebags. I fear something terrible has happened.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Eddie Teach

Quote from: PDH on January 19, 2014, 06:10:41 PM
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out and became even greater douchebags. I fear something terrible has happened.

Only you would think the Patriots were the lesser of two evils in that game.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

PDH

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 19, 2014, 06:22:22 PM

proximity is everything.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Liep

Loud has already been mentioned too many times, I'm rooting for SF.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

katmai

Quote from: LaCroix on January 19, 2014, 05:19:04 PM
next game will be interesting.. hasn't kaepernick lost every game he's played in the seahawk's stadium?
yes he is 0-2 there.
But 3-0 on road as starter in playoffs.
Compare that to 1-6 record of some guys named Montana and Young
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 19, 2014, 06:22:22 PM

No, I think we can all agree the Patriots are the worst.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: katmai on January 19, 2014, 06:39:52 PM
Quote from: LaCroix on January 19, 2014, 05:19:04 PM
yes he is 0-2 there.
But 3-0 on road as starter in playoffs.
Compare that to 1-6 record of some guys named Montana and Young
I give the edge to those other two guys, because Kaepernick is 0-1 in the Superbowl.