News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Final Four

Started by Admiral Yi, January 19, 2014, 03:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Yes on Neutral sites they are clearly better than him. :)
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Admiral Yi

Poultry looking dazed and confused on offense.

sbr

I wonder how good the Seachickens' DBs would be if they had to play by the same rules as everyone else?

MadBurgerMaker

You mean they aren't supposed to try to tear everyone's jersey off on every play?

Ed Anger

I hope poor people across the globe enjoy those Patriots AFC champions shirts and hats.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 19, 2014, 09:03:21 PM
You mean they aren't supposed to try to tear everyone's jersey off on every play?

I didn't think so.

Admiral Yi

:console:

Sorry Hose.

You live by the Pumpernickel, you die by the Pumpernickel.

katmai

Three NFC Championships in a row, can't complain much. This is what happens when you don't get home field advantage :D
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Admiral Yi

I like Denver's chances against the Chickens.  Von Miller is going to eat Lynch up.

Neil

It's hard to say because every game is different, but the Denver game was pretty surgical.  This one has been sloppy all night.  And the Seahawks will be lucky if they get out of here with a win.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

What in the hell was that Kaepernick?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

sbr

I don't think Seattle can beat Denver if the game is called correctly.  If they let the Seattle secondary grab and hold on every play I'm not sure what Denver can do about it.

Neil

Quote from: sbr on January 19, 2014, 09:34:53 PM
I don't think Seattle can beat Denver if the game is called correctly.  If they let the Seattle secondary grab and hold on every play I'm not sure what Denver can do about it.
That's how they call the playoffs.  Did you see how the Patriots were mugging receivers in the AFC Championship game?