World of Warplanes: or, zomg ur shooting gold u flying hack

Started by CountDeMoney, November 16, 2013, 09:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Well? Anybody DL it yet?

Or is in just more War Thunder, where Russian pre-war biplanes rule the skies like little flying OP tank destroyers?

katmai

I played in Beta 8 months ago, seemed alright from what experienced then. But I think Strix or some others who were playing both liked War Thunder more iirc
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

ZOMG the US tech tree is absolutely badass.  Go navy with the Pirate and the Cutlass in Tier IX and X? Oh hells yeah.

Only thing missing is the Skyraider.  :mad:

CountDeMoney

First kill?  A ram kill, of course.

Just like it should be.

Berkut

I've tried it - it is certainly not as fleshed out as War Thunder. But the fact that my premium account for WoT works in it as well makes it worth screwing around with.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

Personally, I like the interface and the graphics better than War Thunder.

War Thunder had its good points, but the Russian design philosophy was so over the top, it was ridiculous. And the blatant racism didn't help, either.

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 17, 2013, 12:02:13 PM
Personally, I like the interface and the graphics better than War Thunder.

War Thunder had its good points, but the Russian design philosophy was so over the top, it was ridiculous. And the blatant racism didn't help, either.

But WoT/WoWP is also developed by Russians... :unsure:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

No fucking shit, Nanook.  It's just not as blatantly obvious about it.

Alcibiades

Played both about 8 months ago, thought War Thunder was better at the time.  Not sure how WoW has progressed, though.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain