Microsoft rules duh!
1 (3.7%)
Arrigato, Sony all the way!
5 (18.5%)
Consoles? F-that, PC rig all the way.
17 (63%)
WiiU will always have my heart!
0 (0%)
Waiting to see past holidays to see what Console looks best.
4 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Grey Fox

This won't be launch but I think I'll get a PS4 Slim. I'd like to play MLB The Show.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

I won't buy either until there's a game for one that I'm interested in playing.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Apparently my cousin got a PS4 (I remember when PS2 came out, he had ordered a Japanese one and then got the American one when it launched...) and he has already had to send it back to sony to get fixed because of technical glitches.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Yeah...as much as I'd love to dive into 64-player Battlefield 4 matches, I'm going to wait until roughly March or April, if even that early.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 18, 2013, 11:15:19 AM
Yeah...as much as I'd love to dive into 64-player Battlefield 4 matches, I'm going to wait until roughly March or April, if even that early.

Yeah.  I'm fine with an old PS3 for a while.  I'll probably get all jittery and start looking for excuses to throw a bunch of money away when The Show 14 on PS4 comes out though.

DontSayBanana

Ain't got the cash to early-adopt if I wanted to.  Once I do pull the trigger, it'll probably be the PS4.  The Xbox has exactly one game that I feel like I'd be missing out on (Forza Motorsport 5), but if the console's library is that shitty, I'll just rejoin the Gran Turismo fold.
Experience bij!

crazy canuck

I doubt I will ever buy another console.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 19, 2013, 12:27:25 PM
I doubt I will ever buy another console.

True.  There's a big disincentive now that console controllers can just be plugged into computers.
Experience bij!

lustindarkness

PS4, not in a hurry to buy it yet (translate as don't have the money to spend on it right now).
Grand Duke of Lurkdom