Truckers Ride for the Constitution to shut down DC

Started by merithyn, October 08, 2013, 09:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: grumbler on October 09, 2013, 04:21:26 PM
I do, too.  He's ensured that, if truckers ever have a real but sensational issue to raise, the press will rightly ignore them as liars and sensationalists, and then we will get some really interesting news stories when the sensationally bad shit eventuates.

Ignore them?  I'd think they'd recognize them as their own.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

grumbler

Quote from: derspiess on October 09, 2013, 04:27:24 PM
Ignore them?  I'd think they'd recognize them as their own.
And ignore them.  Or think that they are right-wing republicans, and ignore them.  In any case, it isn't wise to lie and then brag about lying.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall