File this in the CdM Rage Department *graphic warning*

Started by MadImmortalMan, August 02, 2013, 04:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Siege on August 04, 2013, 10:41:16 AM
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
This is a fucking dog. As long as it was her property, she can do whatever the fuck she wants with her fucking dog.
It is an animal, not a human being, please.

Now, I would agree with giving her some behavioral health help, since this woman clearly have issues, but jail time? Fuck no.
I am getting really disgusted by the way people see animals in western culture, like if they were fucking people.
Next, you cannot beat your horse for not plowing your field.

I guess this is the by-product of people moving away from the countryside into a urban environment. Animals are no longer to be slaughtered for consumption, or farm help for plowing the fields, or as in the case dogs help for working the cows, instead they are now pets.

Your behavior just proves you benefit from our viewpoints about animals.  Anyway, somebody who'll pull that bullshit on an animal is halfway to pulling it on humans.  We're watching you, asshole.
Experience bij!

Siege

Quote from: DontSayBanana on August 04, 2013, 10:14:25 PM
Quote from: Siege on August 04, 2013, 10:41:16 AM
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
This is a fucking dog. As long as it was her property, she can do whatever the fuck she wants with her fucking dog.
It is an animal, not a human being, please.

Now, I would agree with giving her some behavioral health help, since this woman clearly have issues, but jail time? Fuck no.
I am getting really disgusted by the way people see animals in western culture, like if they were fucking people.
Next, you cannot beat your horse for not plowing your field.

I guess this is the by-product of people moving away from the countryside into a urban environment. Animals are no longer to be slaughtered for consumption, or farm help for plowing the fields, or as in the case dogs help for working the cows, instead they are now pets.

Your behavior just proves you benefit from our viewpoints about animals.  Anyway, somebody who'll pull that bullshit on an animal is halfway to pulling it on humans.  We're watching you, asshole.

Who's watching me? You?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

If anyone was watching Siege, he'd have gotten section 8 long ago.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.