This approach reduces development time and costs while maintaining.

Started by bohohik, September 04, 2024, 07:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bohohik

Cross Platform App Development enables developers to create applications that run seamlessly across multiple operating systems, such as iOS and Android, from a single codebase. This approach reduces development time and costs while maintaining a consistent user experience across different devices. Ideal for businesses seeking efficient solutions to reach a broader audience with minimal overhead.

EDIT: I edited the spam link to link to this thread -- Jacob

Valmy

Will this enable Languish to leverage our synergies and core competencies?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jacob

I banned the bot.

Baron, I don't think we're seeing any positive results from opening registration to bots.

Josquius

Not really enough spam to be much of an issue though right?
 I do like things being open for theoretical legit signups.
██████
██████
██████

Jacob

Quote from: Josquius on September 04, 2024, 09:40:44 AMNot really enough spam to be much of an issue though right?
 I do like things been open for theoretical legit signups.

It's a waste of time having to ban bots.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Crazy_Ivan80

I wonder if all bots will also all be Yi, if I remember that running gag correctly

Norgy

Quote from: Jacob on September 04, 2024, 09:39:32 AMBaron, I don't think we're seeing any positive results from opening registration to bots.

This was also said at great tourneys back in Medieval times.  :yes:

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Jacob on September 04, 2024, 09:39:32 AMI banned the bot.

Baron, I don't think we're seeing any positive results from opening registration to bots.

Yeah, I'll turn the registrations back off for the moment.

Jacob

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on September 04, 2024, 03:51:42 PM
Quote from: Jacob on September 04, 2024, 09:39:32 AMI banned the bot.

Yeah, I'll turn the registrations back off for the moment.

:cheers:

Baron von Schtinkenbutt