0 (0%)
ROTW: other
0 (0%)
ROTW: revoke independence
2 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Valmy

Get North Dakota. It has Fargo.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Norgy

Quote from: grumbler on August 07, 2024, 07:53:21 PM
Quote from: Norgy on August 07, 2024, 02:23:40 PMSo... which of the Dakotas is the least insane? :unsure:

East Dakota.  You never hear of them doing anything totally insane.

Right. We'll take East Dakota and exploit it to the hilt. North and South Dakota are both full of Norwegians, and I think we have plenty of those already... hey, wait, you actually just made that state up, didn't you?  <_<

grumbler

Quote from: Norgy on August 08, 2024, 04:04:43 AM
Quote from: grumbler on August 07, 2024, 07:53:21 PM
Quote from: Norgy on August 07, 2024, 02:23:40 PMSo... which of the Dakotas is the least insane? :unsure:

East Dakota.  You never hear of them doing anything totally insane.

Right. We'll take East Dakota and exploit it to the hilt. North and South Dakota are both full of Norwegians, and I think we have plenty of those already... hey, wait, you actually just made that state up, didn't you?  <_<

Made up?  It has its own Water Development District!

And its own Wiki page.

So I can honestly say that I did not make it up.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Iormlund

We'll take the states from the West Coast to Texas. Brace yourselves, universal healthcare incoming!

Norgy

Quote from: Valmy on August 07, 2024, 08:32:29 PMGet North Dakota. It has Fargo.

I am not sure we can deal with all that crime, but we'll take the wood chipper.  :uffda: