News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Euro 2024 Pool

Started by Josephus, June 14, 2024, 06:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

See BB not picking "ties" is workign out for him so far.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Tamas

HVC

Barrister is a witch. Burn him. Burn him with fire!
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Duque de Bragança

Remember, the Portuguese Inquisition only dealt with heretics, crypto-moors and crypto-jews, not witches, since the latter do not exist.  :P

HVC

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 16, 2024, 12:56:46 PMRemember, the Portuguese Inquisition only dealt with heretics, crypto-moors and crypto-jews, not witches, since the latter do not exist.  :P

BB is a protty,  and they burned plenty of witches :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: HVC on June 16, 2024, 12:58:44 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 16, 2024, 12:56:46 PMRemember, the Portuguese Inquisition only dealt with heretics, crypto-moors and crypto-jews, not witches, since the latter do not exist.  :P

BB is a protty,  and they burned plenty of witches :D

You want to burn him as a witch, not the other way around.  :D

Josquius

not after they burned them all.
██████
██████
██████

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Josquius on June 16, 2024, 03:13:06 PM
not after they burned them all.

Nope, the Pope said they did not exist, they don't exist.  :P
Can't burn that which does not exist. :D

crazy canuck

All this talk of ties cursed the Danes. 

Barrister

Quote from: Josephus on June 16, 2024, 10:19:52 AMSee BB not picking "ties" is workign out for him so far.

:lol:

The only loss I have was Germany-Scotland - since I signed up after that game had started.

Trust me - this will not continue.

Although did you ever consider about how a Euro 2024 pool has 3/8 participants from Canada? :hmm:  (admittedly if 2/3 have pretty recent European connections).
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

HVC

Don't forget to make your second round picks :contract:

Josquius

Quote from: Barrister on June 16, 2024, 11:16:52 PM
Quote from: Josephus on June 16, 2024, 10:19:52 AMSee BB not picking "ties" is workign out for him so far.

:lol:

The only loss I have was Germany-Scotland - since I signed up after that game had started.

Trust me - this will not continue.

Although did you ever consider about how a Euro 2024 pool has 3/8 participants from Canada? :hmm:  (admittedly if 2/3 have pretty recent European connections).

Canadians. They love gambling.

Hey. They gotta have some stereotype.
██████
██████
██████

HVC

Quote from: HVC on June 29, 2024, 07:29:47 AMDon't forget to make your second round picks :contract:

BB This means you :P

Josephus

BB missing the first game of the round is his mo
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

HVC

Bb would have voted italy, so lost nothing :lol: