News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World War Three

Started by mongers, January 22, 2022, 11:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

Good thing of living in a strategically irrelevant country, pretty good chance the russkies aren't nuking Barcelona.

I'll still probably die in the ensuing worldwide societal collapse.

The Brain

I'm thinking about roaming the post-apocalyptic badlands in a gas-guzzler and using lots of hair products.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

HVC

Don't forget your spiked metal codpiece.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Tamas

I am worried we live too far from central London to be immediately killed by the blast(s), but close enough to get serious radiation levels and die a terrible slow death.

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on January 25, 2022, 04:10:44 AM
I am worried we live too far from central London to be immediately killed by the blast(s), but close enough to get serious radiation levels and die a terrible slow death.

I'm more worried about being stabbed or run over.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on January 25, 2022, 04:16:14 AM

First of all in a nuclear war ESP will take care of the run over problem for you :hug: second of all, you chose to live in the middle of a metropolis.

Josquius

JUST FYI RUSSIAN SPIES. THE SHIPYARDS ARE GONE. DO NOT NUKE HERE. YOU WILL JUST BE IMPROVING THE PLACE. K THNX.
██████
██████
██████

Josephus

I guess this is really the end of Languish  :(
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

The Brain

Quote from: Tamas on January 25, 2022, 04:19:49 AM
Quote from: garbon on January 25, 2022, 04:16:14 AM

First of all in a nuclear war ESP will take care of the run over problem for you :hug: second of all, you chose to live in the middle of a metropolis.

You don't develop ESP by being irradiated. That's a myth.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Duque de Bragança

Don't live that close to the Arc de Triomphe anymore but still city centre so it should be quick.

Grey Fox

I don't think the Russians are wasting a 800kt bomb on Montreal or anything close, so I get to die from nuclear winter.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

mongers

Quote from: Grey Fox on January 25, 2022, 09:10:56 AM
I don't think the Russians are wasting a 800kt bomb on Montreal or anything close, so I get to die from nuclear winter.

You do know just how many bombs the Russians and Americans have, still into the thousands; don't worry GF Canada is getting nuked.  :(
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

How will tell the difference from a normal Winter? :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Grey Fox

Quote from: mongers on January 25, 2022, 09:23:00 AM

You do know just how many bombs the Russians and Americans have, still into the thousands; don't worry GF Canada is getting nuked.  :(

Only by failure of one reaching their actual target over the artic.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

PJL

It's not the nuclear winter that worries me these days, it's the nuclear summer that will follow it due to defoliation caused by all the bombs which will lead to a runaway greenhouse effect.