derspiess' nightmare: Susan Rice to NSA, journalist chick to UN ambassadorship

Started by CountDeMoney, June 05, 2013, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: derspiess on June 05, 2013, 09:26:43 AM
Just realized Samantha Powers is that fugly Irish interventionist chick married to Cass Sunstein. 

Just realized Abraham Lincoln was that fugly butternut peacenik married to the crazy Todd woman.
What idiots made him President?
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Neil

Wait, a journalist?  I mean, ambassador to the UN is an easy job, but there's such a thing as being underqualified.  Mind you, at least at the League of Nations the damage done by her incompetence will be minimized.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on June 05, 2013, 09:26:14 AM
I think by this point, 9/11/2012 attack is getting more scrutiny than 9/11/2001 attack.  Get a grip, people.

Well we are close to 1 year and 12 years out from those events respectively.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: KRonn on June 05, 2013, 09:22:44 AM
Rice wasn't manipulated by the CIA. The CIA didn't endorse the whole video thing in the first place. Whether she was duped by who ever sent her out or was a willing participant of that whole charade I don't think is known. But she's getting rewarded for her part in any event.

Lulz.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on June 05, 2013, 09:26:43 AM
I have three very dear co-workers that are black women.  You best check yo'self before you wreck yo'self.

I'm sure they order your office supplies very well.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 05, 2013, 11:39:43 AM
I'm sure they order your office supplies very well.

:lol:

That actually happens to be a "needs improvement" area I need to address.  Should not take me 3 months to get manila folders :angry:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

derspiess

Quote from: Siege on June 05, 2013, 12:33:37 PM
Samantha Power to the UN?

Israel is doomed.

Don't overreact.  She just wants Israel to have an Arab Spring :P
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

frunk

Quote from: Siege on June 05, 2013, 12:33:37 PM
Samantha Power to the UN?

Israel is doomed.

You seem to be under the delusion that the US Ambassador to the UN somehow sets policy.

11B4V

Obama needs Rice on the White House team. He needs a female player for the intramural basketball games with the CIA, Pentagon, and IRS.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

Quote from: KRonn on June 05, 2013, 09:22:44 AM
Rice wasn't manipulated by the CIA. The CIA didn't endorse the whole video thing in the first place.

Where did you read or hear this?