News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Gay women will marry your boyfriends

Started by viper37, June 01, 2013, 09:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Eddie Teach

I think he was probably posting for people who aren't on The Advocate's mailing list.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Viking

is this somehow related to the gheys will marry your girlfriends trope that's going on somewhere else?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Camerus

:thumbsdown: Especially at that Montreal Canadiens guy.

viper37

Quote from: garbon on June 01, 2013, 09:27:32 AM
Way to be up with the times. :P
Well, I'm trusting you guys to keep me up date with these news and you failed.  So I'm blaming you! :P

I know it's old, I just found it on JMS' Facebook page.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger still has his puffy pirate shirt from the American Male catalog.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 01, 2013, 12:18:51 PM
Ed Anger still has his puffy pirate shirt from the American Male catalog.

:lol:

I still have my tan members only jacket.

God, I love that jacket.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grallon

Quote from: viper37 on June 01, 2013, 09:25:18 AM
Very funny, imho :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=r0Be8LnuG3U

Are you tempted Vip?  This was very funny. 

And for the petunias here - I don't give a shit if it's 2012 or 2013.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

garbon

Quote from: Grallon on June 01, 2013, 05:51:20 PM
And for the petunias here - I don't give a shit if it's 2012 or 2013.

G.

I hear that happens when your mind starts to go. Losing all sense of time and spatial awareness. :console:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grallon

Quote from: garbon on June 01, 2013, 05:59:03 PM

I hear that happens when your mind starts to go. Losing all sense of time and spatial awareness. :console:

And I thought you were getting better at distinguishing the gist and the accessory *shakes head*.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

garbon