merithyn

I'm in. :)

Need the link, please.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

fhdz

Yahoo sucks. Why can't they make it so you can search for the league you're trying to join?
and the horse you rode in on

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: katmai on May 30, 2013, 06:35:42 PM
And i'm open to modifiying most anything, you people just need to speak up. I know BA has wanted to change stuff before but most things system wise need to be done pre start of season if not the draft, otherwise then locked in.
My primary request has been the addition of TE to the flexback option, which you already addressed.  I've also said individual defensive players could be an option if people want to complain about not having enough defenses for everyone to have two.  The problem with that is that there aren't enough kickers either.  Therefore I like team defenses, as it adds in an element of roster management as to what and who to hold onto.  Also, are you thinking of adding one injury spot or not?  I noticed it's currently at 0.  I don't think we've ever had one for LFFL, but it might be a potential change.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: fahdiz on May 31, 2013, 06:06:09 PM
Yahoo sucks. Why can't they make it so you can search for the league you're trying to join?

No shit.  Where's the fucking league???

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on May 31, 2013, 06:19:33 PM
See if this works:  http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/18222

QuoteYou are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)

fhdz

I love it how they can't put a button on that error page that says "OH HEY GUY MAYBE YOU'RE TRYING TO JOIN THIS LEAGUE WANT TO DO THAT RIGHT NOW????"

fhdz

I'd also like to voice my strong support for team defenses. And an injury slot.

Sophie Scholl

Hmm... Don't know what else to do but wait for Kat then.  I think only the commish can invite players to join.

Alcibiades

If youre already in the league there's an open invite on your fantasy football front page.

Looking at you countdegeriatric
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Stupid kids and their rock and roll.

Admiral Yi

Save a spot for Liep.

fhdz

Quote from: Alcibiades on May 31, 2013, 06:38:44 PM
If youre already in the league there's an open invite on your fantasy football front page.

Looking at you countdegeriatric

I don't have an invite on my page :cry:

Neil

Where's my invite?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Quote from: Neil on May 31, 2013, 08:20:11 PM
Where's my invite?

Where ever the fighting nixions were signed up for last year oh great one.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son