News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Germany most popular country in the world

Started by Syt, May 23, 2013, 06:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Otto is evidently not very good with numbers.

Valmy

For being the least offensive country in the world Canada sure fills Otto with rage.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: Jacob on May 23, 2013, 12:47:39 PM
Otto is evidently not very good with numbers.

Yeah, that was obviously a serious statistic I was presenting Jacob.

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: Valmy on May 23, 2013, 12:52:45 PM
For being the least offensive country in the world Canada sure fills Otto with rage.

:huh: Saying that I'm surprised Canda isn't the most popular country in the world, because they're so unoffensive, = filled with rage? Weird. What's filled with mirth look like?

The Brain

Can-nada is a great place. Great people. Just swell all around.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on May 23, 2013, 01:39:42 PM

:huh: Saying that I'm surprised Canda isn't the most popular country in the world, because they're so unoffensive, = filled with rage? Weird. What's filled with mirth look like?

Saying that /= filled with rage.

Going on and on about it with increasingly absurd hyperbole?  Sorta looks like it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: Valmy on May 23, 2013, 01:41:40 PM

Going on and on about it with increasingly absurd hyperbole?  Sorta looks like it.

You mean my first post and then another in response to someone making a ludicrous claim? Do you seriously think more than a small handful of people in Europe have any opinion at all on Canadian logging?  :lmfao:

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Barrister

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on May 23, 2013, 01:54:26 PM
Quote from: Valmy on May 23, 2013, 01:41:40 PM

You mean my first post and then another in response to someone making a ludicrous claim? Do you seriously think more than a small handful of people in Europe have any opinion at all on Canadian logging?  :lmfao:

Well there's some reason why 13% of people around the world have a negative view of Canada.  CC's stated reasons (logging / seal clubbing / oil sands) sounds about as reasonable as any other reason.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Martinus

I didn't know about the Canadian greenery sins. I think Canadians get so much hate because it is the land of the Quebecois, who are as annoying as the French, but without all the sophistication and culture.

Valmy

Hmmm maybe I am confused here.  I thought you had had similar posts in other threads going on about how insignificant Canada is.

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on May 23, 2013, 01:58:58 PM
Well there's some reason why 13% of people around the world have a negative view of Canada.  CC's stated reasons (logging / seal clubbing / oil sands) sounds about as reasonable as any other reason.

They have been convinced by CC's posts demonstrating the barbarity of Ice Hockey.

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on May 23, 2013, 01:59:32 PM

Hmmm maybe I am confused here.  I thought you had had similar posts in other threads going on about how insignificant Canada is.

Canada is a frequent trolling topic for Otto.

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on May 23, 2013, 02:00:13 PM
Quote from: Barrister on May 23, 2013, 01:58:58 PM

They have been convinced by CC's posts demonstrating the barbarity of Ice Hockey.

:mad:

It's a sport of refinement and civility!  :bash:

frunk

Just cause OvB's claiming that the percentage of people that are aware of any Canadian diplomatic issues would require a world population approaching the number of atoms in the universe is no reason to jump on his case.