News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Internal Citizenship

Started by Jacob, May 17, 2013, 03:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

I tried to put myself in the shoes of an intolerant God-fearing serf reluctant to form any independent ideas of their own.  I got Turkey too.  :hmm:

Alcibiades

Your Internal Citizenship

Switzerland
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadImmortalMan

I don't see much of a pattern here. Is there a methodology behind this?
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Syt

QuoteMy test results
Internal Citizenship

United Kingdom

:bowler:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ancient Demon

Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

MadBurgerMaker

Richard Hakluyt

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Octavian

Quote from: Liep on May 17, 2013, 05:04:58 PM
Apparently I'm not Danish enough. Sweden it is.

LOL

I got Denmark
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Brezel

Serbia

DGuller

Did you go with the "gay neighbors should be cleansed" option?

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

katmai

Quote from: DGuller on May 18, 2013, 03:43:47 AM
Did you go with the "gay neighbors should be cleansed" option?
There was another acceptable answer :huh:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

derspiess

Might as well make it official: I am Turkey.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall