'Seeking Asian Female' Takes A Close Look At A Fetish

Started by jimmy olsen, May 15, 2013, 01:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Jacob

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 15, 2013, 08:52:20 PM
Hey Ide:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/4929385/Do-men-like-you-naked-We-ask-panel-to-rate-six-brave-girls-on-photoshoot.html

NSFW

Two are hot--the skinny girl and the other less skinny but still thin one--and only one's really unpleasant.  I think we all know which one that is.  (Edit: regarding the lack of negativity from the panel, if you read between the lines, the comments are largely negative but sugarcoated, except for the one guy that likes plowing tubbos, that is. :lol:  "You know she'd be a lot of fun [with her clothes on, on the other side of a table preferably]."

If the 53 year old were 33, she'd be plenty hot too.  I give her a pass on age.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Phillip V

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on May 15, 2013, 06:27:34 PM
Asian Americans had a few aborted waves of immigration (the Chinese in the 1800s for example--but most of them went back to China) and now in the last 30 years a more sustained wave of immigration that will see them becoming an ever larger portion of the American demographic. By and large, while Asian-Americans have somewhat formed a culture distinct to itself like the Germans/Irish/Italians before them, for several reasons I doubt it will persist as long or be as distinct. For one, the Irish/German/Italian immigrants who came over all had shared language, religion and etc values. This allowed them to form very tight-knit, highly insular communities. "Asian-American" covers people from a continent that is most of the world's population and land mass and a place of extremely diverse family values, cuisine, language, religion and etc. So while they have some shared culture based on "being from Asia and living in America", it's nothing like the distinct communities history saw with the "big three" I've mentioned. For that reason, and because institutional and cultural racism against Asians is quite mild and unremarkable compared to that prior groups (and blacks even today) face, I doubt after a few generations if Asian Americans will be anything but fully Americanized. Unlike the Germans/Irish/Italians in the past they don't even seem to have any real desire in most cases to maintain a persistent, distinct community.

Asians were kept out of America by very strict quotas until the 1960s when the U.S. invaded more parts of that continent and then had to accept the refugees. Now inflow of new Asian immigrants outnumber new Hispanic immigrants since 2011.

Asians seem to be better integrated because they are wealthier and more educated, and white American men like to marry Asian women; highest rate of interracial marriage among whites and Asians in the U.S.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 18, 2013, 09:37:10 AM
Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on May 18, 2013, 09:00:16 AM
Canada is basically like Ohio, sizable but insignificant culturally.

I LOL'd.

I feel vaguely insulted to be compared to Canadians.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

It's flat, white, and with no discernible cultural flavor save a vaguely Teutonic one which is merely reduced to beer and Schmidt's Sausage Haus, you know you're a Wonder Bread state when it takes Gay Pride to throw some color around Columbus.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 18, 2013, 03:15:23 PM
It's flat, white, and with no discernible cultural flavor save a vaguely Teutonic one which is merely reduced to beer and Schmidt's Sausage Haus, you know you're a Wonder Bread state when it takes Gay Pride to throw some color around Columbus.

Hey, we also have Rob Portman.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Barrister

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on May 18, 2013, 09:27:20 AM
Well you have endless empty land, I'd hope you'd try to fill it at some point. Get back to me when you've got parts of the country where 40-50% of the people with dark skin aren't white dudes who laid out in the sun too long.

Vancouver.

And of course, NWT and Nunavut.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Siege

Quote from: merithyn on May 15, 2013, 10:40:33 AM
Quote from: Malthus on May 15, 2013, 10:37:44 AM
Heh, reminds me of that article on general preferences by racial characteristics in NA - as I recall Asian women did well, Asian men did poorly.

It's very strange. I think that Asian men are attractive, but I've never had any desire to date one. No idea why.

It's very  strange. I think that Asian girls are attractive, skinny with small boobs, but I've never had any desire to date one. No idea why.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

Quote from: Siege on May 19, 2013, 12:52:06 AM
Quote from: merithyn on May 15, 2013, 10:40:33 AM
Quote from: Malthus on May 15, 2013, 10:37:44 AM
Heh, reminds me of that article on general preferences by racial characteristics in NA - as I recall Asian women did well, Asian men did poorly.

It's very strange. I think that Asian men are attractive, but I've never had any desire to date one. No idea why.

It's very  strange. I think that Asian girls are attractive, skinny with small boobs, but I've never had any desire to date one. No idea why.

Seigebreaker!  You're alive!
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

OttoVonBismarck

Remember that time something happened in Canada? No, of course you don't--and no one else will either. The similarities with Ohio abound.