News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

US Geography of Hate - via Twitter

Started by merithyn, May 14, 2013, 10:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

Why hasn't someone merged this thread with the OT thread?  Jesus Fucking Christ on a popsicle stick.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

katmai

Quote from: PDH on May 15, 2013, 07:19:42 AM
Why hasn't someone merged this thread with the OT thread?  Jesus Fucking Christ on a popsicle stick.

Ask Seedy, he has a lot of time on his hands...
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

I'm busy writing version 8.1 of the same cover letter.

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2013, 07:42:13 AM
I'm busy writing version 8.1 of the same cover letter.

There ya go PDH, a big FUCK YOU!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadImmortalMan

The bloom over Reno is solely caused by my hatred of all mankind. Also, you easterners are terrible people. The Rocky Mountains are the hate-killers.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

PDH

The biggest amount of hate in Wyoming is a patch of desert southwest of Green River.

I blame the mormons.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

fhdz

Quote from: PDH on May 15, 2013, 09:56:20 PM
The biggest amount of hate in Wyoming is a patch of desert southwest of Green River.

I blame the mormons.

It would be so easy to just glass that little bit. OOPS NUKE TEST GONE WRONG SORRY GUYS
and the horse you rode in on

PDH

Quote from: fahdiz on May 15, 2013, 10:01:21 PM
Quote from: PDH on May 15, 2013, 09:56:20 PM

I blame the mormons.

It would be so easy to just glass that little bit. OOPS NUKE TEST GONE WRONG SORRY GUYS

You ever been there?  I am quite sure the US Army fired off several of their nuclear artillery rounds down that way already.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

derspiess

Wonder what a Languish hate map would look like.  I'm guessing there'd be a bright red plume over Baltimore.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

I'd use mirrors for optical amplification and focus it all directly at Cincinnati, but you'd just use your forehead like Wonder Woman's bracers to deflect it and I'd just wind up evaporating poor MiM by accident.  You bastard.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall