News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WTF Ladies

Started by Darth Wagtaros, May 24, 2009, 04:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

I'd think by the age of 30 or so chicks would learn how not to leave smudges or outright blobs of blood on the damn toilet seat.  Yet it seems to happen on a not infrequent basis.   :jaron:
PDH!

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Why must you bring such things up?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

jimmy olsen

Christ. Wags that's just totally unnecessary.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

PDH

I, for one, would like to thank Wags for his dedication to furthering public awareness of this issue.  Without hyperbole I can say he is like the anti-hitler, only a million times more cool.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Strix

Maybe in revenge for 30+ men pissing on the seat?
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

garbon

This is why I stay away from bleeding wounds.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DisturbedPervert

I've never had that happen.  I think most chicks would be a bit shy and would make sure to clean anything up.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on May 24, 2009, 08:11:54 PM
I've never had that happen.  I think most chicks would be a bit shy and would make sure to clean anything up.
Ditto.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on May 24, 2009, 08:11:54 PM
Lucky bastard.
PDH!

Darth Wagtaros

:bowler:
Quote from: Razgovory on May 24, 2009, 04:43:31 PM
Why must you bring such things up?
Like you've never wondered.
PDH!

Korea

Yeah, I don't get why some girls do that. I think it should be common sense to make sure you didn't make a mess if you shit, piss, or period on something.

My sister does that though. ;x
I want my mother fucking points!