News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy Mother's Day

Started by CountDeMoney, May 12, 2013, 07:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Mom--and Dad--are a little down today;  they sold their beloved little A-frame pop-up camper to a geology professor up at Penn State.
Dad simply can't manage setting it up anymore with his bad shoulder, and since Mom is practically disabled these days herself, they really can't use it anymore.

They're getting old.  :(

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tyr on May 12, 2013, 10:15:15 AM
Mothers day was months ago. Americans, sheesh.

Yeah, 12 of them.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Phillip V

Phone call and flower delivery to mother and godmother.

Phillip V

Romneys, back when they had different hair color:

CountDeMoney

Yikes, creepy no-sclera demonspawn look there.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Caliga

I sent my mom flowers and called her. :cool:

For lunch we went over to Princesca's grandmother's house and dined on KFC.  After lunch her cousin and I went out to our cars and compared guns and he looked at my Crossbreed Supertuck IWB holster.  I don't know how you can get more Kentucky than all of that. :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on May 13, 2013, 12:14:38 PM
After lunch her cousin and I went out to our cars and compared guns and he looked at my Crossbreed Supertuck IWB holster.  I don't know how you can get more Kentucky than all of that. :hmm:

Keeping it in the family?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

...and he looked at my Crossbreed Supertuck IWB holster.

I am not sure what that means but it sounds like something that might get Marti excited  :hmm:

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

I sent my mom flowers and called her. :cool:

For lunch we went over to Princesca's grandmother's house and dined on KFC.  After lunch her cousin and I went out to our cars and compared guns and he looked at my Crossbreed Supertuck IWB holster.  I don't know how you can get more Kentucky than all of that. :hmm:

"... while keeping your pants on".  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points