And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Razgovory

Marty and Derspeiss have been victimized in this debate.  Poor cucks. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 07, 2016, 06:14:21 PM
Quote from: derspiess on June 07, 2016, 09:52:29 AM
If women are the primary victims, what are men?

The primary offenders.

Fortunately we have put women in combat roles so now they can help that balance.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jaron

Early NJ results in:

Bernie BTFO

Clinton landslide.

THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE

Trump to hold press conference soon where he is expected to do damage control for his recent comments since he's making the GOP jittery.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Jaron

This is a total rout for Bernie.

Hillary has won NJ, she has major leads in New Mexico and South Dakota.

America is truly inspired by Mrs. Clinton...

citizen k

Quote from: Valmy on June 07, 2016, 07:06:08 PM

Fortunately we have put women in combat roles so now they can help that balance.

It's not men in combat roles that start wars.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on June 07, 2016, 07:06:08 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 07, 2016, 06:14:21 PM
Quote from: derspiess on June 07, 2016, 09:52:29 AM
If women are the primary victims, what are men?

The primary offenders.

More women soldiers = less war crimes against women?

Jaron

It's over, commander. The rebels have been routed. They're fleeing into the woods.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Admiral Yi

Only 7% of California precincts have 890,000 voters?

Jaron

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 07, 2016, 10:43:01 PM
Only 7% of California precincts have 890,000 voters?

Most of CA did mail in voting. I think its counted separately from the precincts. Something like 60% of CA did vote by mail.

Capetan Mihali

The writing was on the wall, of course.  This wasn't exactly a nail-biting primary day.  Zoupa's come around to it, I've come around to it; but like I said, I think it's going to be a lot harder for Sanders himself to come around to it.

Now we'll just have to see whether I have the nerve to uphold the promise I made a long time ago, well before the Sanders train took off, that I just couldn't stomach a vote for Clinton.  Of course, if I'm still here in November, our idiotic Electoral College system will make the decision perfectly meaningless anyways.  Except in the unlikely event that Washington reverses course and goes back to being a swing state.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Zoupa

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on June 07, 2016, 10:55:10 PM
The writing was on the wall, of course.  This wasn't exactly a nail-biting primary day.  Zoupa's come around to it, I've come around to it; but like I said, I think it's going to be a lot harder for Sanders himself to come around to it.

Now we'll just have to see whether I have the nerve to uphold the promise I made a long time ago, well before the Sanders train took off, that I just couldn't stomach a vote for Clinton.  Of course, if I'm still here in November, our idiotic Electoral College system will make the decision perfectly meaningless anyways.  Except in the unlikely event that Washington reverses course and goes back to being a swing state.

There is another

Tuez les tous. Dieu reconnaitra les siens.

Monoriu

Did Trump say that a judge is biased because he has Mexican heritage?  :blink:

I thought it is impossible for him to reach new lows.