News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

You must be considered colored. You are pretty dark you Byzanteen thug.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Hamilcar

Can I just state for the record that I absolutely enjoy Donald Trump.

DGuller

Quote from: Hamilcar on April 08, 2016, 07:13:58 PM
:hmm: May I enquire as to your identity?

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DGuller on April 08, 2016, 07:27:49 PM
:hmm: May I enquire as to your identity?

Foreigner.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

He makes me wish the Giant Ants of Brest-Litovsk could come put us out of our misery.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

alfred russel

Quote from: Martinus on April 08, 2016, 01:01:07 AM
Quote from: Maximus on April 07, 2016, 06:14:25 PM
Well he's now at the "then they fight you" stage so it's no surprise that the languish troll brigade is bandwagonning that.

I agree, the anti-Trump sentiment here is very strong.

Well, there are a lot of americans here, and if public opinion polling is to be believed, Americans don't care for the guy.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Admiral Yi

Trump odds have been dropping like a rock on Paddy Power.  Right now they're at 6/1.  Were 5/2 to Zoupa and I made our bet.

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Berkut

Quote from: viper37 on April 10, 2016, 10:59:48 AM
http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion?p1=BGHeader_MainNav

Some pretty interesting stories on there. I liked the one about the US military refusing to wipe out ISIS family members.

You know people in Germany at some point were all "Well, gee, we didn't think he would REALLY do the things he said he wanted to do!!!!"
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

Quote from: Berkut on April 10, 2016, 11:38:31 AM
You know people in Germany at some point were all "Well, gee, we didn't think he would REALLY do the things he said he wanted to do!!!!"

I'm only voting for him because I want to hear those weak-kneed SPD members cry over the next four years.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Martinus

Quote from: Berkut on April 10, 2016, 11:38:31 AM
Quote from: viper37 on April 10, 2016, 10:59:48 AM
http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion?p1=BGHeader_MainNav

Some pretty interesting stories on there. I liked the one about the US military refusing to wipe out ISIS family members.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/10/the-boston-globe-warns-america-if-trump-elected-trade-deals-and-immigration-laws-will-be-enforced/

DGuller

Funny how that used toilet paper cuts off the article to avoid showing that story about ISIS families.  Actually, not that funny, come to think of it.