Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Valmy

Quote from: Legbiter on March 29, 2016, 03:13:05 PM
I've said it before but Trump vs. Sanders would be great.  :lol:

Of course it would. All the LOLZ for you foreign douches to enjoy.

But I have to live here.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Legbiter

Hillary was endorsed by the KKK California chapter in a lulzy move.  :lol:

QuoteAsked why he was not therefore supporting Mr Trump, Mr Quigg replied: "We don't like his hair. We think it's a toupee.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/12192975/The-KKK-leader-who-says-he-backs-Hillary-Clinton.html
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Barrister

Quote from: Legbiter on March 29, 2016, 03:07:01 PM
Quote from: Barrister on March 29, 2016, 02:59:18 PMI don't think Trump is a white supremacist.

BUt I think he very clearly flirts with white supremacists, as seen by his refusal (initially, he did so later) to voice his disapproval of their endorsement.

My take it's more of not ceding the frame to the press, and jumping through their hoops. Also we're all "well-thinking" Hillaryfags here apparently so not exactly Trump's primary persuasion demographic.  :hmm:

I dunno - as a middle aged white male with strong-right wing political views I would think I am squarely in a Trumpian voter demographic.

It's only his inability to articulate even the rough outlines of any kind of political platform, his inability to answer even the most simple of policy questions, that has me signed up for #nevertrump.

I would happily have non-voted for any of the other GOP candidates over Hillary.  I was pulling for Walker or Rubio, have made my peace with Cruz, heck I could have lived with Paul or even Carson!  Trump is the one and only candidate that would have me non-vote for Hillary over the GOP.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Quote from: Legbiter on March 29, 2016, 03:18:31 PM
Hillary was endorsed by the KKK California chapter in a lulzy move.  :lol:

QuoteAsked why he was not therefore supporting Mr Trump, Mr Quigg replied: "We don't like his hair. We think it's a toupee.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/12192975/The-KKK-leader-who-says-he-backs-Hillary-Clinton.html

Dude are you high? :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on March 29, 2016, 03:17:16 PM

But I have to live here.

No you don't. Cape Breton awaits!  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on March 29, 2016, 03:10:13 PM
Quote from: Legbiter on March 29, 2016, 03:07:01 PM
Hillaryfags

So clever. Love how you took 'Hillary' and then attached 'fags' to it. What a man!

Admit it, you're gay for Hillary. Just like Legbiter is- the quote did say "we" after all.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 29, 2016, 03:10:42 PM
I also think it us unfair to categorize his actions as "flirting with", or that he is "cool with" them...as both imply deliberate intent without any real proof. 

Well I suppose the alternative is that he is incredibly dense and clueless.  There is some evidence to support that alternative, but if you are running for President you will be held to a higher standard in your public discourse than some random blowhard in the real estate rackets.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Legbiter

Quote from: Barrister on March 29, 2016, 03:19:08 PMI dunno - as a middle aged white male with strong-right wing political views I would think I am squarely in a Trumpian voter demographic.

It's only his inability to articulate even the rough outlines of any kind of political platform, his inability to answer even the most simple of policy questions, that has me signed up for #nevertrump.

I would happily have non-voted for any of the other GOP candidates over Hillary.  I was pulling for Walker or Rubio, have made my peace with Cruz, heck I could have lived with Paul or even Carson!  Trump is the one and only candidate that would have me non-vote for Hillary over the GOP.

That Cruz sex scandal thing seems to be gathering momentum. He could be on the way out. After that it's Trump's chance to act more presidential .  :hmm:

Legbiter

Quote from: Valmy on March 29, 2016, 03:17:16 PM

But I have to live here.

:lol: :hug:

DGuller

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Quote from: Legbiter on March 29, 2016, 03:24:53 PM
Quote from: Barrister on March 29, 2016, 03:19:08 PMI dunno - as a middle aged white male with strong-right wing political views I would think I am squarely in a Trumpian voter demographic.

That Cruz sex scandal thing seems to be gathering momentum. He could be on the way out. After that it's Trump's chance to act more presidential .  :hmm:

I see precisely zero signs that the National Enquirer Cruz sex scandal story is gathering momentum.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

Nobody wants to think about Cruz fucking.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ancient Demon

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on March 29, 2016, 03:01:16 PM
Whether he is or is not a racist is IMO doesn't really matter.  What matters is he is marketing to racists by appealing to their prejudices.

That could be said of most candidates, both democrat and republican. Or does pandering to "minorities" not count?
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.