News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Well in reality, Bernie got dinged for noting the Republicans as proof we need more funding for mental health services.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Legbiter

Trump presidential and chill at the last debate. Changes personas at will.  :hmm:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Lettow77

That's a basic tactic laid out in The Art of the Deal. He's got them Cuban boys running scared.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: garbon on March 11, 2016, 02:21:34 AM
Well in reality, Bernie got dinged for noting the Republicans as proof we need more funding for mental health services.

His constituency is full of nutjobs, I should know having been one.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Legbiter

Quote from: Lettow77 on March 11, 2016, 07:39:46 AM
That's a basic tactic laid out in The Art of the Deal. He's got them Cuban boys running scared.

Aye. It's funny he laid out his entire method of persuasion years ago and ran it step-by-step against his halt and blind competition and yet they've never effectively countered him .

Hillary is going to have a bad 2016.

Grinning_Colossus

The world should have known what he was planning. After all, he laid it all out in his book.  :ph34r:
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Martinus

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on March 11, 2016, 08:12:21 AM
The world should have known what he was planning. After all, he laid it all out in his book.  :ph34r:

:lol:

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Legbiter on March 11, 2016, 07:51:20 AM
Quote from: Lettow77 on March 11, 2016, 07:39:46 AM

Aye. It's funny he laid out his entire method of persuasion years ago and ran it step-by-step against his halt and blind competition and yet they've never effectively countered him .

Hillary is going to have a bad 2016.

Inept as she is, I have a hard time seeing her lose given the demographic reality. Trump has to get 70% of the non-hispanic white vote unless he manages to do better with blacks, Asian-Americans or Hispanics than expected. 
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Legbiter

derspiess

Last night my brother told me he's voting Trump next week.  Rationale was "he's not perfect, but he'll get stuff done."  I think my parents are voting Kasich.  Haven't asked my other brother yet.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Legbiter

Quote from: Martinus on March 11, 2016, 09:55:08 AM
Quote from: Legbiter on March 11, 2016, 09:00:58 AM
Hillary is a mess.

But is she a hot mess?

:yucky: Hillary is a waste.

You Can't Stump the Trump Volume XX (The House of Romney): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFEdoenFEEs

Features a guest appearance by Milo Yiannopoulous.  ;)