And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monoriu

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 08, 2016, 04:14:36 AM
Quote from: Monoriu on March 08, 2016, 04:00:33 AM
I don't understand why people attend election rallies.  If they want to hear the candidates speak, I'm sure Youtube is sufficient for the purpose.

What is that certainty based on?

Well, I have listened to some of the candidates' speeches on Youtube myself. 

Grinning_Colossus

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 08, 2016, 03:48:06 AM
And the first with a HOTTie (the far right one). :perv:

You'll need to be more specific than that.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Legbiter

The GOP establishment HATES him, watch Trump gain support with one simple trick!

QuoteMitt Romney's speech condemning Donald Trump did little to bring down the controversial Republican presidential front-runner, according to a poll released Tuesday.

Thirty-one percent of Republican voters surveyed by Morning Consult said they are now more likely to vote for Trump, while 20 percent said they are less likely to vote for the real estate mogul. Forty-three percent said Romney's comments had no impact.
Among Trump supporters, 56 percent said they are more likely to vote for Trump after he was denounced by Romney, while 5 percent said they are less likely to vote for Trump. Thirty-six percent said their opinions were not changed.

And among those who voted for Romney, the 2012 GOP nominee, his speech was less helpful in curbing support for Trump: 30 percent were more likely to vote for Trump, while 20 percent were less likely.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/272166-poll-romney-speech-did-little-to-hurt-trump
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Valmy

It is over Legbiter. Yi showed us the new videos that will destroy the Trump campaign.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Barrister

The Donald Trump Has Tiny Hands PAC was just registered with the FEC.

QuoteKraemer said he decided to start the PAC when Trump began "to deny he has tiny baby hands."

"When a call comes into the White House at 3 a.m., will Donald Trump's tiny baby hands be able to lift the phone receiver? This is something Americans should know before voting," Kraemer said in an interview with The Hill.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/272075-trump-has-tiny-hands-pac-launches

:elvis:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 08, 2016, 03:48:06 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on March 07, 2016, 11:55:17 PM
pic of Trump crowd

First image of a Trump crowd that I've seen with people under 50.  :P 

And the first with a HOTTie (the far right one). :perv:

Where's the hottie?  :unsure:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on March 08, 2016, 12:04:50 PM

i assume the chick with the specs, to the right of the tubby dude in the white (out of season!) pants.

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 08, 2016, 02:52:25 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 08, 2016, 12:04:50 PM

i assume the chick with the specs, to the right of the tubby dude in the white (out of season!) pants.

She's not bad, but if there are any hotties in the pic it's the out of focus one behind the other tubby dude's left elbow, and possibly the darker skinned girl bottom right, next to the DNC chair.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on March 08, 2016, 02:58:01 PM
She's not bad, but if there are any hotties in the pic it's the out of focus one behind the other tubby dude's left elbow, and possibly the darker skinned girl bottom right, next to the DNC chair.

I noticed Left Elbow as well, but Tanning Salon girl gives me the woofs.

The Brain

You can make out Mark Zuckerberg behind the sign.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 08, 2016, 03:00:56 PM
I noticed Left Elbow as well, but Tanning Salon girl gives me the woofs.

Pretty sure she's naturally brown-skinned, dude :lol:

derspiess

Quote from: The Brain on March 08, 2016, 03:05:14 PM
You can make out Mark Zuckerberg behind the sign.

And I think that's Glenn Beck behind him.  WHATS GOING ON HERE

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on March 08, 2016, 03:11:50 PM
Pretty sure she's naturally brown-skinned, dude :lol:

Are you talking about the Indian chick or the permed bottle blonde?

garbon

Quote from: Legbiter on March 08, 2016, 11:09:15 AM
The GOP establishment HATES him, watch Trump gain support with one simple trick!

QuoteMitt Romney's speech condemning Donald Trump did little to bring down the controversial Republican presidential front-runner, according to a poll released Tuesday.

Thirty-one percent of Republican voters surveyed by Morning Consult said they are now more likely to vote for Trump, while 20 percent said they are less likely to vote for the real estate mogul. Forty-three percent said Romney's comments had no impact.
Among Trump supporters, 56 percent said they are more likely to vote for Trump after he was denounced by Romney, while 5 percent said they are less likely to vote for Trump. Thirty-six percent said their opinions were not changed.

And among those who voted for Romney, the 2012 GOP nominee, his speech was less helpful in curbing support for Trump: 30 percent were more likely to vote for Trump, while 20 percent were less likely.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/272166-poll-romney-speech-did-little-to-hurt-trump

Scariest is that 24% said much more likely (156 respondents), 7% said somewhat more likely. :o
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.