News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

It's gonna be yuuuuge. Just massive. We'll make Languish great again.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Admiral Yi

DGuller

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

Not sure how much endorsements matter, but this might be a useful one - South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley endorses Rubio.

https://politicalwire.com/2016/02/17/rubio-wins-haleys-endorsement/
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

celedhring

Quote from: Barrister on February 17, 2016, 02:02:55 PM
Not sure how much endorsements matter, but this might be a useful one - South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley endorses Rubio.

https://politicalwire.com/2016/02/17/rubio-wins-haleys-endorsement/

Rubio seems to be finally winning the endorsement race for the GOP. I think it matters because it means the party establishment will eventually throw its weight behind him.

Admiral Yi

Nikki Haley is about the least Indian looking Indian I've ever seen.

Habbaku

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 17, 2016, 02:56:56 PM
Nikki Haley is about the least Indian looking Indian I've ever seen.

Sikhs look a little different.   ;)
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

alfred russel

The times they are a changing. I just realized that the top three republicans in south carolina are a black guy, an indian woman, and a gay guy.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014