News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on September 16, 2015, 05:45:27 PM
Anyone watching this? Because its good shit. Watching Graham slap down Santorum is great.

Although Graham continuously calling for a Holy Crusade is a bit disconcerting.
Graham is being very naughty boy...Crusaders...bah

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

HisMajestyBOB

Jindal and Santorum are competing to see who can be the biggest Theocratic Bible-thumper.

Graham: "RADICAL ISLAM will kill you and your Christian baker, too!"
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

11B4V

Santorum: Supreme court ruling was against natural law and god's law. We have an obligation to overrule them.

Wack job
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

HisMajestyBOB

Graham on record saying he will say nice things about Democrats.
He's done.  :(

11B4V

HisMajestyBOB

I gotta drive and pick up the wife. No drinking games or live TV for me. :(

11B4V

Kaisch or whatever the fuck your name is, Reagan ain't coming back to this gop

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on September 16, 2015, 07:19:08 PM

I want him to stay as governor and keep the local Ohio retard democrats out of power.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 16, 2015, 07:20:33 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on September 16, 2015, 07:19:08 PM

I want him to stay as governor and keep the local Ohio retard democrats out of power.

WTF his name is, pretty level headed.

HisMajestyBOB

Trump vs. Rand  :lmfao:
I want Trump to walk over and give Rand a wedgie.

11B4V

11B4V

Huckleberry needs to be punched in the throat.

HisMajestyBOB

Republicans presidential candidates are opposed to fighting terrorism with intellect.
Explains a lot, actually.

HisMajestyBOB

God, these guys are all terrible, terrible people. They're all shitheads to the core, every last one.
Christ.

HisMajestyBOB

"Which woman would you put on the $10 bill?"

"My wife"
"My mother"
"Margaret Thatcher"
:bleeding: