News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on March 11, 2015, 11:09:57 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 11, 2015, 10:44:36 PM
How was her stint as Secretary of State a failure?

You just spelled it out above.

By not being Bill Clinton?   :lol:  Dumbass.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on March 11, 2015, 10:20:30 PM
Clinton's stint as Secretary of State is not making her look ready for the highest office IMO.  I hope the Democrats look elsewhere.

But she has all those photos of her looking badass in sunglasses?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on March 11, 2015, 11:10:44 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on March 11, 2015, 10:49:13 PM
What do you think she is hiding.

Not the point now is it?

I don't see how it's not. If there was actually no bad outcome out of what she did...:hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Also, I'm a bit confused. She used an email address that clearly was a .gov domain and no one actually gave a damn while she was doing it...or were opponents silenced?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Razgovory on March 11, 2015, 10:49:13 PM
What do you think she is hiding.

Your question is based on a false assumption.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: garbon on March 12, 2015, 04:27:15 AM
Also, I'm a bit confused. She used an email address that clearly was a .gov domain and no one actually gave a damn while she was doing it...or were opponents silenced?

Who else knew?

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 12, 2015, 07:30:17 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 12, 2015, 04:27:15 AM

Who else knew?

Presumably everyone that she emailed from her clearly not .gov account?

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 12, 2015, 12:49:45 AM

You said more than just that in that post didn't you?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on March 12, 2015, 04:20:36 AM
I don't see how it's not. If there was actually no bad outcome out of what she did...:hmm:

Carelessness, thinking you are above the rules, and poor management of the fallout.  Yeah that is a great combo for a President.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on March 12, 2015, 07:39:55 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 12, 2015, 04:20:36 AM

Carelessness, thinking you are above the rules, and poor management of the fallout.  Yeah that is a great combo for a President.

A president is above most rules. :hmm:

Admiral Yi

Quote from: garbon on March 12, 2015, 07:30:49 AM

Please elaborate.

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 12, 2015, 08:44:21 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 12, 2015, 07:30:49 AM

Please elaborate.

Well, I started this with a question. From what I could see, she was emailing from an email with a domain name of clintononemail.com or something like that. Did she only use that internally in the state department and no one outside of it ever saw that domain name? (Though I think it was recently noted that two of her aides were also using emails with the same domain name.)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on March 12, 2015, 07:39:03 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 12, 2015, 12:49:45 AM

You said more than just that in that post didn't you?

I don't see where I said she had failed as a Secretary of State.  Out of touch executive, yeah.  But that's all of them.