And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Drakken on November 09, 2016, 05:56:29 PM
Fine for Alec Baldwin, but you may keep Lean Dunham. :yuk:

Speaking of Alec, I'd swiftly negociate a lucrative four-year deal with SNL producers, now.

Taking her will be a condition of Trump's new deals.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

alfred russel

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 09, 2016, 05:21:50 PM

The president's party almost always loses seats. SInce there's likely to be a bad recession that will probably happen again.

In light of recent events, shouldnt you be keeping your predictions to yourself for a while?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

mongers

Quote from: alfred russel on November 09, 2016, 06:09:01 PM

The president's party almost always loses seats. SInce there's likely to be a bad recession that will probably happen again.

In light of recent events, shouldnt you be keeping your predictions to yourself for a while?

He knows no shame.  <_<
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

HVC

Trump got 53% of the white women voters? Wow.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

jimmy olsen

Since I don't actually have spooky fate powers, how about no.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Zoupa

Quote from: Martinus on November 09, 2016, 05:50:30 PM
Epic trolling. :D

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/twitter-users-taunt-celebrities-who-said-theyd-leave-the-u-s/

Lulz idiots. Although I wouldn't mind a few of those. Brian Cranston, Samuel Jackson. After Bryan Adams, Celine Dion, Justin Bieber etc, I guess it's only fair we also have to take a few duds like Dunham. Bleh. She's insufferable.

mongers

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 09, 2016, 06:14:02 PM

However some peoples annoyance with your broken record approach to predictions, is very real.

Liep

Quote from: mongers on November 09, 2016, 06:16:55 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 09, 2016, 06:14:02 PM

However some peoples annoyance with your broken record approach to predictions, is very real.

Only Valmy's WC football taint is real.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

dps

Quote from: HVC on November 09, 2016, 06:02:07 PM
Quote from: LaCroix on November 09, 2016, 05:29:34 PM
chelsea clinton

:D maybe the DNC hasn't learned yet.

I consider it a 50/50 proposition that the Democrats will find anything wrong with their own behavior and policies as a result of this election, and if they do decide that part of their loss was their own fault, it's still just 50/50 that they'll come up with the right solution.  I mean, I don't know the right solution, and I reckon I'm smarter than the Democratic leadership, so why would I expect them to figure it out?

Zoupa

We all made predictions going back years. Can we get off Tim's back please? It's a bit childish.

mongers

Quote from: Zoupa on November 09, 2016, 06:20:35 PM
We all made predictions going back years. Can we get off Tim's back please? It's a bit childish.

It's the endless volume of it that annoys some.

HVC

Quote from: Zoupa on November 09, 2016, 06:20:35 PM

His puppy like approach makes it more annoying.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: dps on November 09, 2016, 06:20:29 PM
Quote from: HVC on November 09, 2016, 06:02:07 PM
Quote from: LaCroix on November 09, 2016, 05:29:34 PM
chelsea clinton

:D maybe the DNC hasn't learned yet.

I consider it a 50/50 proposition that the Democrats will find anything wrong with their own behavior and policies as a result of this election, and if they do decide that part of their loss was their own fault, it's still just 50/50 that they'll come up with the right solution.  I mean, I don't know the right solution, and I reckon I'm smarter than the Democratic leadership, so why would I expect them to figure it out?

The solution is to nominate someone with charsima and without thrity years of baggage.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

No Chelsea, no Michelle.  Stop with the family dynasties already.  Hillary's baggage there is part of what knocked the Dems out of the Oval Office.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points